CSIR CDRI Lucknow announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 (August Session), Apply Now
CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2022 – CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow invites applications for admission in CSIR-CDRI-AcSIR PhD Program in relevant research areas of the Institute for the academic session starting in August 2022.
Read further for more details on CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2022.
CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Strat Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Online Application : 23rd May 2022
CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility criteria
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Life sciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemical sciences/Pharmaceutical sciences with valid fellowship (CSIR /UGC /ICMR /DBT /DST GPAT-JRF/AYUSH-NET or with any other relevant national fellowship).
- The fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing August 2022.
CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://acsir.res.in/admissions/ or https://www.cdri.res.in/
- The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid / active until the admission process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- The candidates are required to upload a soft copy/scanned (digital) image (in JPG/JPEG format) of his/her recent Passport Size Photograph (less than 150 KB) and Signature (less than 100 KB).
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of caste (SC and ST) and medical certificate (for PWD), in PDF format (size less than 300 KB), if applicable. Candidates have to upload Proof of Date of Birth, Result of JRF Exam and Marksheet of all the Qualifications in PDF format (size less than 300 KB).
- Read for more information and before filling out online application procedures are available on the website.
- All applications will be screened by a committee. The committee will set the criteria for short-listing the candidates. Only those candidates who are found eligible will be informed to attend the Online interview.
- The number of students to be selected will depend upon the positions available. The decision of the committee with regard to selection of candidates shall be final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website