CSIR CDRI Lucknow PhD Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
CSIR CDRI Lucknow announces Admission to PhD Program for Academic Session 2019 (August)
CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2019 - CSIR-CDRI Lucknow, a premier research centre in the country invites applications from highly motivated and research-oriented applicants for admission to full time PhD Programme in relevant research areas of Institute for the August 2019 Session.
- Ph.D. in Chemical & Biological Sciences
CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start of filling online application 03rd May 2019; 10:00 AM Onwards
- Last date for filling up online application 15th June 2019; up to 05:00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2019
- Applicants must be M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Chemical Sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences with valid fellowship (CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/DST/GPAT-JRF/AYUSH-NET or with any other relevant national Fellowship).
- The Fellowship should be valid as on the date of joining for the session commencing August 2019.
- All applications will be screened by a committee. The committee will set the criteria for shortlisting the candidates. Only those candidates who are found eligible will be called for written test/ interview/counselling at CDRI, Lucknow tentatively between 01-10 July 2019.
- No TA will be paid by CDRI and candidates will have to make their own arrangements for 1-2 days stay at Lucknow. The number of students to be selected will depend upon the positions available. The decision of the committee with regard to selection of candidates shall be final.
CSIR CDRI PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Online application twice (January and August) in a year through AcSIR (AcSIR website http://acsir.res.in) and CDRI-JNU program (cdri.res.in)
- Released in all the newspapers and CSIR-CDRI web site (cdri.res.in) during February/March (for August session) and last week of October/1st week of November (for January session).
- Valid Email ID and Mobile No.: The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid / active until the admission process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- PHOTOGRAPH: One recent Colour passport size photograph preferably with white background, not more than three months old is to be SCANNED AND UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the Online Application Form.
- Submit Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully after going through the Advertisement and keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc.
- SUBMIT OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORM.
See: PHD Admission 2019
For online application and more details visit our website https://www.cdri.res.in/CDRIPhD2019
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India