CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Program Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) - IITR announce Admission to PhD January 2020 Session
CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2020 - CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR IITR), invites applications for PhD Program under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the session commencing January 2020 Session.
About the CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission
- CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR-IITR), a premier research institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications for PhD admissions under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) from eligible candidates.
- CSIR-IITR, invites applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic students with penchant for innovations are invited to apply for this Ph. D. Programme and be a part of a multidisciplinary team working towards
Area of Research & Development:
- Environmental Toxicology
- Food, Drug & Chemical Toxicology
- Nanomaterial Toxicology
- Regulatory Toxicology
- Systems Toxicology and Health Risk Assessment
- Computational Toxicology
- Candidates fulfilling the following criteria having keen interest to pursue Ph.D. in interdisciplinary/translational research are encouraged to apply under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) of CSIR-IITR.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2020
Ph.D. in Science:
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master's degree with a good academic record and valid fellowship through National Entrance Test (JRFs of various funding agencies e.g. CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT etc), DST-INSPIRE fellowship or other equivalent national level fellowships.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master's degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbial Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Environmental Sciences / Food Science / Food Technology / Microbiology / Industrial Microbiology / Molecular Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Nanotechnology / Nano biosciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Toxicology / Zoology / Human Genetics / Virology / Forensic Science.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry /Forensic Science / Environmental Sciences.
- Candidates with only ICMR Project-JRF, DBT-Category ‘B’ JRF, GATE, GPAT, and/or NET-LS need not apply.
- Those who are working as CSIR-SRF / ICMR-SRF at CSIR-IITR are also eligible to apply for the PhD Program at AcSIR.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates is as per Government of India rules
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-IITR. The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website.
- Those appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall remain final.
CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria, can apply online at http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal/online-admission/portal/acsir-online-adm-portal/index.php#/
- And for registration http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal/online-admission/registration/student_registration.php
- Online applications will close on October 24th 2019.
- For more details about the application and admission procedures, candidates are requested to visit the website http://acsir.res.in
CSIR IITR Lucknow PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form at CSIR-CDRI: 24th October 2019
CSIR IITR Lucknow
CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR-IITR),Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow-226001 (UP) India, Website http://iitrindia.org & https://acsir.res.in
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India