CSIR IIP Dehradun PhD Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
CSIR IIP Dehradun PhD Admission 2022 – CSIR-IIP invites applications from bright and motivated candidates for the Ph.D. programme in Chemical/ Biological Sciences and Chemical/Mechanical/Biotechnology/Material Engineering, under the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the academic session commencing in August 2022
CSIR IIP Dehradun PhD Program Admission 2022
CSIR IIP PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date to submit online application : 31st May 2022
CSIR IIP PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
PhD in Chemical Sciences /Biological Sciences
- A Master’s degree in Chemical Sciences/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Environmental Sciences/Equivalent Life
- Sciences AND having a valid national level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.) or any other equivalent fellowship like INSPIRE, RGNF etc.
PhD in Engineering
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology following a four-year engineering/technology or 4/5 year science degree; or an integrated minimum-5-year M Tech degree; or equivalent. AND
- (ii) At least one of the following
- (a) Awarded a national-level fellowship (such as NET JRF) tenable at CSIR institutes
- (b) Meeting all the conditions required for eligibility for the CSIR-SRF
- (c) Meeting all the conditions for award of the INSPIRE fellowship (typically awarded to students ranked first in the University)
- (d) Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for Project Assistants to register for a PhD
- (e) Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for industry-sponsored students
- CSIR Employees (Group III and Group IV) with above qualifications are also eligible to apply for admission to PhD in Science/Engineering, with a condition that they should have at least six years left for superannuation.
- Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online for the Ph.D. programme at http://acsir.res.in
- Select “CSIR-IIP” as the CSIR lab preference in the pull-down menu of application form.
- More details can be found at www.iip.res.in/acsir
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-IIP.
- The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website