BVP BUMAT 2019 for BBA, BCA Admission, Dates, Application
Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Aptitude Test for BBA and BCA Admission 2019
BVP BUMAT 2019: Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVDU), Pune conducts Management Aptitude Test for admission to various BBA and BCA of the University. The eligible student must clear BVP BUMAT 2019 to get admission to the BBA / BCA Course for the academic year 2019-20.
- BBA - 3-year full time program with specialization - Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, IB, Banking and Insurance, Event Retail and Hospitality Management.
- BCA - 3-year full time program
- Ranked 1st in Pune, 3rd in Maharashtra and 46th in India by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India
- Ranked among Top 10-B Schools in India in terms of "Return on Investment" by Business Today
- Bharati Vidyapeeth, the parent organization of this University is one of the largest educational organizations in the country. It has 180 educational units under its umbrella including 80 Colleges and Institutes of conventional and professional disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria for BVP BUMAT 2019
- A candidate applying for the BBA/BCA Programme should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board situated in India.
- The candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete their exam including practical Examinations, viva/assignments on or before the day of admission to the institute of their choice.
- Such candidates will have to produce marks statement at the time of admission.
- The admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute.
- The last date to submit all the certificates (except statement of marks) in original shall be August 2019, if certificates are not submitted by the said date or the eligibility is not granted, the admission would automatically stand cancelled.
- The candidate should be an Indian national
BVP BUMAT 2019 Selection Procedure
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated in point no 3, above.
- He/she must have appeared for the BU-MAT 2019 Test, [Written Test] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune at designated centres.
- Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular program at a particular Institute of the candidate's choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- Mere appearance in the entrance test and inclusion of name in the merit list does not confer any automatic rights to secure admission to the program offered by the institute. The selection and admission to the program is subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- When the total marks at the entrance test are the same, the candidates will be ranked according to their marks according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent exam
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering
Nature of Entrance Test B-UMAT-2019
- The B-UMAT-2019 Test will be of in all, 200 marks. It will consist of 200 multiple choice questions of one mark each with four alternatives for each, with only one right/probable choice
- There is no negative marking. The breakup of questions will be as follows:
- Test of Numerical Aptitude - 60 Questions & 60 Marks
- Test of Reasoning / Logical Aptitude - 60 Questions & 60 Marks
- Test of Verbal Ability - 60 Questions & 60 Marks
- Test of Reading Comprehension - 20 Questions & 20 Marks
- Total - 200 Questions & 200 Marks
BVP BUMAT 2019 Test Centres
- The B-MAT 2019 Test will be held at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur, Lucknow, Patna, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Jaipur, Indore and Bhopal.
- The test centres gates will open 20 minutes before the exam commencement. Therefore, try to reach at least 30 minutes before. You will be expected to grab your seats at least 10 minutes before the test.
BVP BUMAT 2019 Fee Details
- Entrance Test Fee Rs.1200 /- (non-refundable)
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
BVP BUMAT 2019 Application Procedure
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the BU-MAT-2019 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- Application form is available online at www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website www.bvuniversity.edu.in
For Prospectus and their details:
- The Admission Office - Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 02nd Floor, Common Entrance Test (CET), Dept. LBS Marg, Pune-411030 (Tel.: 020-24325510-09).
- Admission Officer - Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED), Bharati Vidyapeeth Educational Complex, Paud Road, Erandawane, Pune-411038 (Tel.: 020-25431060, Web: imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu).
Also See: Career options after BBA
BVP BUMAT 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to Submit the Complete Application Forms to the University: 20th May 2019
- Admit Card Issue Dates: Immediately after receipt of application
- Date of Entrance Exam: 26th May 2019
- Result Declaration Date: July 2019
- Counselling Date: July 2019