Bharathiar University B.Ed Admission 2019 through Distance Education
Bharathiar University Coimbatore B.Ed. Distance Education Admission 2019-21
Bharathiar University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019 - Bharathiar University Coimbatore invites applications for admission to the B.Ed. Program 2019-21 through the School of Distance Education (SDE) approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB-UGC), New Delhi and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Bangalore.
- The program is for a period of 2 years
Medium of Instruction
- The medium of instruction will be in English. However, students will be allowed to write the terminal examinations in English or Tamil.
Also See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathiar University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
- The Teacher should have passed any Diploma Teacher Education in any NCTE recognized Teacher Education Program through face to face mode.
- Two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as primary/graduate/post graduate teachers in a primary/Secondary/Matriculation /Higher Secondary School recognized by the State/Central Govt. (within Tamil Nadu State).
- The required teaching experience of two years must have been completed on or before the last date of submitting the application, truncated two years full time teaching experience in the same or in the more than one school with or without break can also be considered.
- The teacher should have secured minimum eligible marks in the bachelor's degree as given below:
- OC: 50% Marks
- BC/BCM: 45% Marks
- MBC-DNC: 43% Marks
- SC/ST/SCA: 40% Marks
- UG or PG in any one of the subjects: Tamil, English, History, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & Computer Science.
- PG in Economics & Commerce both U.G. and P.G. must be in the same subject.
Mode of Selection
- Selection process will be made on the basis of Percentage of marks scored in 2 years diploma Teacher Education, UG Degree and in-Service Teaching Experience.
Also See: B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019
Bharathiar University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained in person or by post on submission of a request along with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- towards its cost drawn in favour of "The Director, School of Distance Education", payable at Coimbatore and self- addressed stamped envelope (25 x 35) to the value of Rs.50/-.
- Candidates can also download the application form and other details from the website www.b-u.ac.in and submit the filled in application with prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in the form of DD.
- Please note that cash payment will not be accepted. Filled in Application forms should be sent to "The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046"
- The envelope may be superscripted as "Application for B.Ed."
Also See: Distance Education Admissions 2019
Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application Forms are Issued from: 11th February 2019
- Spot Admission: 11th February 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application Forms: 31st July 2019
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
School of Distance Education, State University - Reaccredited with 'A' Grade by NAAC, Est. by Tamil Nadu State Legislature under Bharathiar University, Act 1981 (Tamil Nadu Act No. 1 of 1982), Coimbatore-641046 (Tamil Nadu), Phone No.: 04222422222, Website www.b-u.ac.in