B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
BS Abdur Rahman University PhD Admission – B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology Chennai invites application for admission to Full-time and Part-time PhD Programs offered at various disciplines for the academic session commencing in July 2022.
Interested candidates can check the details on BS Abdur Rahman University PhD Admission 2022 from the page below.
PhD Program in the following disciplines
- Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & instrumentation Engineering (EIE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Technology (IT), Polymer Engineering, Mathematics & Actuarial Science, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, English, Pharmacy, Commerce, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Arabic & Islamic Studies
BS Abdur Rahman University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date to Apply : 30th May 2022
BS Abdur Rahman University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Post Graduate in a relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Must have obtained a Master’s degree of this University (ME/M.Tech/MS (By Research) or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to in the listed departments) or;
- Candidates must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the field of study with a minimum of 10 years of R&D experience in National Research laboratories/Public sector undertakings and with minimum of three publications in refereed journals / two patents.
- Other Requirements of a PhD Program
Full-Time PhD Program
- Candidates under full time shall do research work in this Institution and shall be available during the working hours of curricular, co-curricular and related activities.
- Candidates in employment, who want to pursue full-time studies, should be sponsored by their employer & should avail leave for the research period and should get formally relieved from their duty to join the research program
- Candidates who are sponsored by the AICTE under Quality Improvement Program (QIP) for teachers of Engineering Colleges and who satisfy the eligibility conditions shall be eligible for full-time only
- Candidates who are selected under Fellowship programs of National or any recognized bodies and who satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the regulations are eligible
Part-Time PhD Program
- Candidates working in the projects undertaken from State/Central/Quasi Govt. & totally funded through the projects in this Institution
- Principal coordinator of such projects shall be the supervisor if he/she is recognized
BS Abdur Rahman University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates may purchase the application form from the Director (Admissions) of the University or download it from the official site https://crescent.education/
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.bsauniv.ac.in
- The completed application along with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) should be submitted to “The Director (Admissions), B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Seethakathi Estate, Vandalur, Chennai-600048”
- Interested candidates may view the faculty profile and facilities at the university website
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website