BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2022 through BITSAT, Apply Now
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2022 – Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Campus has invited applications for admission to the Integrated First Degree Programs at BITs Pilani Campus, Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad & Dubai for Academic Year 2022-23
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2022
First Degree Programs Offered
- Admissions are open for the following First Degree program to be offered in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses of BITS, Pilani:
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering & Biotechnology
- MSc in Biological Science, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics & Physics
- MSc. in General Studies
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start of application form: 14th March 2022 (Monday)
- Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2022 for Session-I or Both the sessions: 21st May 2022
- Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates: 17th (Tuesday) to 23rd May 2022
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates: 26th May 2022
- Candidates to reserve Test date and slot $: 28th May (Saturday) to 1st June 2022
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets (for session 1): 4th June 2022
- BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-I*: 20th June (Monday) to 26th June (Sunday), 2022
- Application window to apply for BITSAT-2022 Session-II: 23rd June to 7th July 2022
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates: 9th July 2022
- Candidates to reserve Test date and slot $: 11th to 16th July 2022
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets (for session 1): 18th July 2022
- BITSAT-2022 Online Test Session-II*: 22nd July to 26th July 2022
- Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences: 22nd June to 5th August 2022
- Editing of Preferences Application form: 1st August to 5th August 2022
- Admit list and Wait list announcement after Iteration I: 8th August 2022
- Planning has been made such that a student will be able to finish any of the integrated first degrees mentioned above in 4 years (8 semesters)
- Institute offers dual degree facilities to a number of students who are admitted.
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to all the Integrated First-Degree Programmes except B. Pharm. Candidates should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm., candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th class examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.
- Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2022 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2022 only are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2022 test. Students who have passed 12th examination or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT2022.
- Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2022.
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application form available online at Website https://www.bitsadmission.com/fdmain.aspx
- Applications are invited for registering into BITSAT-2022, the only online admission test for admissions to Integrated first degree Programs at BITS, Pilani and its campuses at Goa and Hyderabad.
- A Candidate can submit only one application form online mode. However if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him/her, he/she can submit a second application form duly completed before the last date.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2022. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th examination, as mentioned above.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers
- In the past, the admission process of the Institute always ensured guaranteed admission to all the students who obtained first ranks in their respective board examinations. This has given a very vital input of highly meritorious students from all over India.
- Continuing this tradition, the Institute will give direct admission to first rank students of all the central and state boards to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2022 score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website