BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Program Admission 2021 Dates, Application Form
BITS Pilani announces Admission to Integrated First Degree Program through BITSAT-2021
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2021 - Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Campus has invited applications for admission to the Integrated First Degree Programs at BITs Pilani Campus, Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad & Dubai for Academic Year 2021-22.
- The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, recognized as an Institute of Eminence by MHRD, is India’s leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed to be university, with an illustrious legacy, modern campuses and eminent alumni in leadership positions across the world. It is also India’s highest ranked non-Govt Institute as per QS Asia 2020 and QS India 2020.
- The qualities of innovation, enterprise, commitment to excellence, adherence to merit, and transparency, have characterized the Institute during its inexorable march to eminence.
First Degree programs Offered
Admissions are open for the following First Degree programm to be offered in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses of BITS, Pilani:
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering & Biotechnology
- MSc in Biological Science, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics & Physics
- MSc. in General Studies
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Deadline to apply online for BITSAT-2021 :- May 29, 2021
- Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates :- May 27 to 31, 2021
- Test centre allotment and announcement to candidates :- June 2, 2021
- Candidates to reserve Test date and slot :- June 4 to 11, 2021
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions :- June 12, 2021
- BITSAT 2021 :- June 24 to 30, 2021
- Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences :- June 29 - July 25, 2021
- Revision/Editing the online application form :- July 26 to 28, 2021
- Admit list and Wait list announcement after Iteration I :- July 31, 2021
- Deadline for payment of fee/advance fees :- August 07, 2021
- Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II :- August 09, 2021
- Deadline for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in second iteration :- August 14, 2021
- Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration III :- August 16, 2021
- Deadline for candidates who wish to withdraw admission to submit
- withdrawal request online using online credentials :- August 17 - 20, 2021
- Deadline for payment of balance fees by candidates selected for admission from the waiting list in third iteration :- August 21, 2021
- Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration IV :- August 23, 2021
- Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission in Iteration I, II, III, IV :- August 30, 2021
- Orientation & Document verification for candidates selected for admission in Iteration I, II, III, IV :- August 31, 2021
- Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration V :- August 31, 2021
- Registration of Courses (subjects) for First Semester 2020-21 at respective Campuses. A separate information will be provided by the respective campus :- September 01, 2021
- Class work begins as per the registration of courses :- September 02, 2021
- Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission in Iteration V :- September 07, 2021
- Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration VI (if required) :- September 07, 2021
- Reporting for admission at respective campuses for candidates selected for admission in Iteration VI :- September 14, 2021
- Planning has been made such that a student will be able to finish any of the integrated first degrees mentioned above in 4 years (8 semesters). Institute offers dual degree facilities to a number of students who are admitted.
- Students who take two degrees simultaneously under a dual degree scheme will spend about 5 to 5½ years (10 to 11 semesters). The features of the dual degree scheme are described under the section ‘Admission Modality/Flexibilities’.
Eligibility Criteria for BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2021
- For admission to all the Integrated First-Degree Programmes except B. Pharm. Candidates should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- For admission to B. Pharm., candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th class examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.
- Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2021 or who have passed 12th Examination in 2020 only are eligible to appear in the BITSAT-2021 test. Students who have passed 12th examination in 2019 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT2021.
- Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2021.
BITS Pilani Integrated First Degree Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application form available online at Website https://www.bitsadmission.com/fdmain.aspx
- Applications are invited for registering into BITSAT-2021, the only online admission test for admissions to Integrated first degree Programs at BITS, Pilani and its campuses at Goa and Hyderabad.
- A Candidate can submit only one application form online mode. However if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him/her, he/she can submit a second application form duly completed before the last date.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit it along with the non-refundable admission processing fee through online mode.
- The deadline for receiving online applications along with fee payment is 29th May 2021.
- Admissions will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT-2021. However, their eligibility for admission is subject to fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in 12th examination, as mentioned above.
- The Institute considers only the latest performance through a public examination for admission. If the results of the latest examination are not available within the due date for submission of application, the candidate will not be considered even if there are some earlier performances of 12th class or its equivalent or any higher examination available with him/her.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th class or its equivalent, only his latest performance is considered, provided this attempt has been for the full component of subjects/courses prescribed.
Direct Admission to Board Toppers
- In the past, the admission process of the Institute always ensured guaranteed admission to all the students who obtained first ranks in their respective board examinations. This has given a very vital input of highly meritorious students from all over India.
- Continuing this tradition, the Institute will give direct admission to first rank students of all the central and state boards to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT-2021 score.
- While the first rank student in PCM stream will be considered for admission to any of the first-degree programmes of his/her choice, the first rank holder of PCB stream will be considered for admission to B. Pharm. programme only.
- Moreover, they should have obtained the minimum marks in PCM/PCB subjects in 12th class examination, as described above. For more details, see the later sections in this part and also the BITS website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website