Asian College of Journalism announces Admission to PG Diploma in Business and Financial Journalism & Integrated Multimedia Journalism Program 2022, Apply now
Asian College of Journalism PG Diploma Admission 2022 – Asian College of Journalism (ACJ), Chennai invites application for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in (Business and Financial Journalism) & (Integrated Multimedia Journalism) for the academic year 2022-23
ead on for more details on Asian College of Journalism PG Diploma Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, fee, selection and more
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Financial Journalism
- Postgraduate Diploma in Integrated Multimedia Journalism
Asian College of Journalism PG Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Candidates will receive an email between: May 11 and May 13, 2022 (detailing the process of connecting online for the examination)
- Examination will be held online in real time on : Sunday May 15, 2022 between 10 am and 12 noon.
- Online interview between : Thursday May 19 and Saturday May 21, 2022
- Candidates selected for admission will receive an email by : May 23, 2022
Asian College of Journalism PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory. Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for admission to the
- ACJ-Bloomberg Business and Financial Journalism programme and
- ACJ Integrated Multimedia Journalism programme.
- Candidates who are yet to write their undergraduate degree examination (because of the delay due to the lockdown) as well as those awaiting the results of their undergraduate examination are also eligible to apply.
- All students awaiting their examination results should provide their degree certificate latest by the end of March 2023.
Asian College of Journalism PG Diploma Admission Application Process
- Candidates application form available on website https://www.asianmedia.org.in/
- The application form may either be submitted ONLINE or DOWNLOAD and completed.
- Applications whether online or hard copy will need to be sent along with an application fee. Candidates applying for both programmes need to pay only one application fee. The fee can be remitted as an online transfer or sent as a Demand Draft in favour of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai.
- Application Fee : Rs 2360/- (inclusive of GST @ 18%)
- Mode of Payment : OnlineThrough Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking & Demand Draft
- Selection will be based on an online examination and online interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website