Asian College of Journalism Post Graduate Diploma Admission 2019, Dates, Application
ACJ Chennai announces Entrance Test for Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Programs 2019-20
Asian college of Journalism PG Diploma Admission 2019 - Asian College of Journalism (ACJ), Chennai invites application for admission to its two Postgraduate Diploma Programs for the academic year 2019-20.
The entrance exam is conducted annually for granting admission to students who wish to pursue their post-graduation diploma course from the Asian College of Journalism (ACJ).
About Asian college of Journalism
- Asian College of Journalism is dedicated to the task of producing such journalists. It is a postgraduate college designed to provide students with excellent journalism education adapted to the specific needs of India and other developing countries in Asia.
- Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) offers Postgraduate Programs to candidates
- Postgraduate Programs Specializations
- Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism - There are four streams of specialization- Print, New Media, Television and Radio
Candidates can get complete details about the Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2019 on this page below.
Core Courses offered
The Core Courses offered at ACJ are as mentioned below:
- Reporting, Writing & Editing
- Tools of the Modern Journalist
- Key Issues in Journalism
- Media Perspectives
- The Media, Law & Society
- Recently, ACJ in collaboration with Bloomberg has also launched a new postgraduate diploma course in Business and Financial Journalism (BFJ)
Asian college of Journalism PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receiving application: 08th April 2019
- Date of entrance exam: 28th April 2019
- Downloading of admit card: 20th to 23rd April 2019
- Interview dates: 18th to 22nd May 2019
- Admission result: 24th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Asian college of Journalism PG Diploma Admission 2019
- A Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory. Graduates in any discipline and students awaiting their degree examination results are eligible to apply for admission to the ACJ. Enrolled students should provide their degree certificate to the Registrar within the first week of commencement of classes
- Students awaiting their examination results should provide their degree certificate latest by the end of February 2020
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ranchi, Patna, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram.
Asian college of Journalism PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- The application form may either be submitted ONLINE or DOWNLOADED and completed.
- Application whether online or hard copy will need to be sent along with an application fee of Rs 2000/-Candidates applying for both programmes need to pay only a consolidated processing fee of Rs. 3000/-. The fee can be remitted as an online transfer or sent as a Demand Draft in favor of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai with your reference number, full name, email id and mobile number written on the back of the DD.
- In the case of online transfer the applicant will be directed to the Online Payment gateway once the form is completely filled. The applicant is requested to keep Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for making the payment. The applicant using the payment gateway service is required to pay the convenience fee as prescribed by the service.
- SC/ST applicants are exempt from the application fee on production of their community certificates.
- Last date for receiving applications is Monday April 8, 2019.
Media Development Foundation, Asian College of Journalism, Second Main Road, (Behind M.S Swaminathan Research Foundation) Taramani, Chennai-600113, Tel: 91-44-22542840/22542842, Email email@example.com, Website https://asianmedia.org.in