AMU PhD Admission Announced. Check R-MAT Details
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) announces PhD Entrance Exam R-MAT 2019 for Phd Admission 2019 June Session
AMU PhD Admission 2019 Notification - Centre for Management Education (CME), All India Management Association (AIMA), in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University invites applications for admission to PhD in Business Administration for the 2019 June Session through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT).
The applicants who want to get admissions in the PhD Courses in the Aligarh Muslim University can apply for the entrance test which is held in the month of June 2019. The applications will be accepted from 20th May to 25th May 2019. All the details regarding the AMU PhD admissions 2019 have been given on this page.
See: PhD Admissions
Details of RMAT 2019
- RMAT 2019 is the Research Management Aptitude Test. The AIMA RMAT 2019 is organized by AIMA in Association with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for PhD Business Administration.
- All India Management Association (AIMA) along with AMU will conduct this exam in an online computer-based test mode in the month of June session.
AMU PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Registration: 20th May 2019 (Wednesday)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: 25th May 2019
- Availability of Admit Card: 27th May 2019 (1500 Hrs) onwards
- Entrance Test (RMAT): 02nd June 2019 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for AMU PhD Admission 2019
- A candidate will be eligible for admission to a course of study leading to the degree of PhD in Business Administration subject to fulfilling the following criteria:
- Masterâ€™s Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade (or)
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade
- In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- Candidate should be a full-time employee with at least 5-years of experience (after post-graduation) at Managerial level in Industry/Government/Ministry/ NGO / Defense/ Military organization or a full time Faculty at a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University with at least five years of experience after post-graduation
Selection Process for AMU PhD Admission 2019
- Aspiring candidates will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by a n Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
- Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) to be held on 02nd June 2019 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Mumbai followed by an interview at AIMA, New Delhi for R-MAT shortlisted candidates
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes. There are 100 questions and all questions will be of the Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ type)
- Each MCQ will consist of a stream which may be in the form of a questions or an incomplete statement and four options
- All questions are compulsory
- No Negative Marking for wrong answer
- All the questions and instructions of the test will be in English only
AMU PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1500/- in favour of "All India Management Association" payable at New Delhi from any bank. Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/phd2019june/HowToApply.htm along with the DD details
- While registering online, the candidates may also pay using credit/debit card
- Send the duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form having Auto Generated Registration No. to "Manager (PhD Program), AIMA-CME, Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003"
- Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of Print Version of Online Application Form together with all relevant attachments
For detailed procedure & the prospectus of PhD Program is available on the website www.aima.in / http://apps.aima.in/phd2019june
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India