AMU PhD Admission 2020 through RMAT
AIMA and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) announces PhD Admission 2020 through Research Management Aptitude Test
AMU PhD Admission 2020 through RMAT - Centre for Management Education (CME), All India Management Association (AIMA), in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University invites applications for admission to PhD in Business Administration for the Decemeber Session through Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT).
The applicants who want to get admissions in the PhD Courses in the Aligarh Muslim University can apply for the entrance test which is scheulde to be held on 11th January 2020. The applications will be accepted from 20th December to 30th December 2019. All the details regarding the AMU PhD admissions 2020 have been given on this page.
Details of RMAT Dec 2019
- RMAT Dec-2019 is the Research Management Aptitude Test. The AIMA RMAT Dec-2019 is organized by AIMA in Association with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for PhD Business Administration.
- All India Management Association (AIMA) along with AMU will conduct this exam in an online computer-based test mode on 11th January 2020.
AMU PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Registration: 20th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: 30th December 2019
- Entrance Test (RMAT): 11th January 2020 (Saturday)
- Availability of Admit Card: 06th January 2020 (1500 Hrs) onwards
Also See Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Eligibility Criteria for AMU PhD Admission 2020
- A candidate will be eligible for admission to a course of study leading to the degree of PhD in Business Administration subject to fulfilling the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Masterâ€™s Degree in Management or allied subjects like Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM duly approved by AICTE, of two years duration with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade, OR
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualifications which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- The candidate should be a full time employee with at least five years of experience (after post-graduation) at Managerial level in Industry/Government/Ministry/ NGO / Defense/ Military organization or a full time Faculty at a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University with at least five years of experience after post-graduation.
- Aspiring candidates will be screened through a written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT) followed by an Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
- Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) to be held on 11th January 2020 (Saturday) at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai followed by an Interview at AIMA, Lajpat Nagar Part-III, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes. There are 100 questions and all questions will be of the Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ type)
- Each MCQ will consist of a stream which may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four options.
- All questions are compulsory.
- No Negative Marking for wrong answer.
- All the questions and instructions of the test will be in English only.
AMU PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- in favour of "All India Management Association" payable at New Delhi from any bank. Register online at website link https://apps.aima.in/PHD2019Dec/ along with the DD details.
- While registering online, the candidates may also pay using credit/debit card.
- Send the duly completed Print Version of Online Application Form having Auto Generated Registration No. to "Manager (PhD Program), AIMA-CME, Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003"
- Registration Process will be completed only on receipt of Print Version of Online Application Form together with all relevant attachments
For detailed procedure & the prospectus of PhD Program is available on the website www.aima.in / https://apps.aima.in/PHD2019Dec/
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India