Academy of Maritime Education and Training (AMET) Chennai announces Admission to UG, PG and PhD Programs 2021
AMET University Admission 2021 – Academy of Maritime Education and Training (Deemed to be University) Chennai has invited applications for admission to various UG, PG and PhD Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check out more details on AMET University Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online or offline mode.
- UG Courses : BE, B.Tech., B.Sc.Nautical Science, B.B.A. Shipping, B.Com Logistics & Computer Applications, B.Voc. (BFSI – Banking Finance Services and Insurance) etc.
- PG Courses : ME, M.Tech., M.B.A. Shipping & Logistics Management, M.Sc Marine Biotechnology, M.Com., etc.
- Ph.D. Courses : Ph.D. Programmes in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Harbour & Ocean Engineering, Marine Bio-Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, English, Information Technology, Marine Engineering, Mathematics, Nautical Science, Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
AMET University Admission 2021 Important Date
- Application Process : On going
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for AMET University Admission 2021
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) /10+2 examination in Science stream with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Science with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For PhD Courses : Passed Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/
AMET University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/
- Candidates seeking admission for Undergraduate/Postgraduate/GME/ETO/GP Rating/Lateral Entry offered by amet to apply.
- Online Application Form available in the website, candidates can fill the application form and make online payment of Rs.1000/- through Payment Gateway.
- The Application form can also be downloaded from the University Website https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/
- Applicants must submit the duly filled in Application Form either in Person/Post/Courier to the Admission Office of the AMET at Kanathur or City office at Anna Nagar.
- By downloading the Application Form from the website, candidates can draw the Demand Draft (in favour of AMET, Chennai) of Rs. 1000/- and to be sent by post/courier either to the Admission Office of the AMET at Kanathur or City office at Anna Nagar.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
- For GP Rating :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or Cash payment/ DD (drawn in favor of ‘AMET, Chennai’)
- The candidates for Under Graduate admission will be shortlisted by preparing a Rank list based on the Marks obtained by the candidates in the Qualifying Examination together with the marks obtained by them in the Entrance Examination & Personal Interview.
- Admission to the Post Graduate courses shall be made through an Entrance Examination and the rank list for Admission shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying Undergraduate examination and in the Entrance Examinations followed by Group Discussion and interview.
- Admission to the PhD courses shall be made through an Entrance Examination and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website