XLRI Jamshedpur announces admission to Post Graduate Diploma Management Program in General Management (PGDM GM) for 2024 Session, Apply now
XLRI Jamshedpur PGDM (GM) Admission 2024 – XLRI, Xavier School of Management invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Management Program in General Management (PGDM – GM) previously known as GMP for the academic year 2024 The PGDM (GM) (General) Program aims at augmenting the skill-sets and competencies of practicing managers. The program offers concentration in conventional subjects like Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Production Management and Strategic Management but the focus of the program is to prepare current managers for the leadership roles. This is one of the flagship programs offered by XLRI and this program has received various prestigious accreditations including AMBA, AICTE etc. Interested candidates can check the complete details of XLRI Jamshedpur PGDM (GM) Admission 2024 like application form, eligibility criteria, important dates and more from the page below.
XLRI Jamshedpur PGDM (GM) Admission 2024
- Last date to apply for GMP through XAT is November 30, 2023 and through GMAT/GRE is December 31, 2023.
- Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2024. Executive PGDM Programme candidates may choose to apply through XAT 2024, GMAT or GRE score (taken during December 1, 2020 to December 31, 2023).
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.xlri.ac.in/
- Candidates interested through GMAT should also register for XAT and follow the instructions before registration through GMAT.
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- The candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Indian candidate registering through XAT 2024 Rs. 2100/- and Rs. 200/- each for every additional programme of XLRI
- Foreign and NRI candidates registering through XAT 2024 Rs. 5000/- [For one or more programmes(s)]
- Indian candidate through GMAT / GRE Rs. 2500/- [Only for PGDM (GM)]
- Candidates may apply for more than one programme. Those who apply for multiple programmes may be called for multiple interviews and/or group discussions. The selection criteria for different programmes may differ depending on the nature of the programme.
- XAT written test will have multiple components and you need to maximize your performance in each of these components. In its pursuit of academic excellence, XLRI actively encourages the students from diverse backgrounds. While preparing the shortlisted candidates for the interview, in addition to XAT performance, we may factor in academic ability and the relevant work experience. Besides performance in the personal interviews (and/or group discussions) we also consider XAT performance, relevant work experience, academic ability, extra-curricular activities etc. while preparing the final list.
- For candidates who cannot be present physically for the XLRI interviews due to their being out of the country, interviews would be carried out in online mode via Internet only for PGDM (GM).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website