Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) 2023, Apply now
XLRI Jamshedpur FPM Admission 2023 – Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur invites application for admission to full-time, residential Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Program for the academic session 2023
XLRI Jamshedpur FPM Admission 2023
Area of Specialization
- General Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Organizational Behaviour
- Production Operations & Decision Sciences
- Strategic Management
- Last Date for Applying to FPM: December 31, 2022
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2023 to be conducted all over India : January 08, 2023
- The basic eligibility to apply for admission to the FPM is either:
- a BE / B. Tech. degree or its equivalent with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) obtained after after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent, and followed by at least 2 years of relevant work experience, OR
- a bachelor’s degree / equivalent of minimum three years duration with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent, and followed by post-graduation (MBA/Master’s degree in any discipline) from a university or a centre of higher learning in India / abroad with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates), OR
- an integrated master’s degree of four / five years in any discipline, with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates), obtained after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent, OR
- a professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates)
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.xlri.ac.in/ & https://xatonline.in/
- Candidates interested through GMAT should also register for XAT and follow the instructions before registration through GMAT.
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- The candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Eligible candidates can apply for admission to the FPM through any ONE of the following three routes:
- Route 1 (XAT) : Appear in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) that is conducted by XLRI all over India.The next XAT is scheduled to be held on January 08, 2023. Click here for online registration for XAT-2023 and follow the instructions.
- Route 2 (a different test) : Submit the scores obtained in the latest UGC-JRF/NET, or the GMAT, or the GRE, or the GATE.
- Route 3 (MBA/PGDM) : Have a two-year full time PGDM / MBA or their equivalent, from XLRI, any of the IIMs, FMS Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, XIMB, IRMA, SP Jain, TISS, ISI or the school/department of management of an IIT with a CQPI of at least 6 on a scale of 8, or equivalent.
- Short listed candidates will be required to appear for a personal interview at XLRI, Jamshedpur for the selection process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website