University of Calcutta MBA in Human Resource Development Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Fees, Application and Selection Process
Calcutta University MBA HRD Admission 2022 – Calcutta University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into 2 year full-time Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Development) [MBA-HRD] for the year 2022-24
Calcutta University MBA HRD Admission 2022
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Development) [MBA-HRD] 2 year full-time PostGraduate course offered exclusively through Calcutta University’s own Post Graduate Department.
Calcutta University MBA HRD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 26th July 2022
- Date of GD & PI: 29th July 2022
Calcutta University MBA HRD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Hons. (10+2+3) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Technology / Medical Sciences / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent* from any recognized University.
- Sponsored candidates may also apply.
Calcutta University MBA HRD Admission 2022 Application Process
- The admission form to be downloaded from the website: www.bmcaluniv.org / www.caluniv.ac.in.
- No personal communication will be entertained. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with the above mentioned websites for the whole period till admission is closed.
- Admission Form to be submitted along with the necessary documents/Payment receipt copy to the Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus, (6th Floor),1,Reformatory Street, Kolkata-700 027 (Time of submission 12 Noon – 4 p.m.) and all working days till 26th July 2022.
- For General Category : Rs. 1500.00
- For SC/ST/OBC/PH. Candidates for West Bengalonly : Rs. 750.00
- Mode of Payment : To be deposited online in favour of ‘University of Calcutta’ A/C No. 10444444211, State Bank of India- Calcutta University Branch, IFSC SBIN0007766.
- CAT/MAT/JEMAT/XAT/relevant UGC specified National Level Entrance TestScore followed by GD & PI.
- The dates of GD & PI will be notified on the website (www.bmcaluniv.org/ www.caluniv.ac.in) and the Departmental Notice Board on 29th July2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India