Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2024-25
SIOM MBA Admission 2024 – Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik invites application for admission to 2-Years Full-Time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Agri-Operations Management and Operations Management for the academic session commencing from January 2024. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management Nashik , under the gamut of Symbiosis, is a SIU generis institution which aims at providing world class education in Operations Management. SIOM is India’s only institute dedicated to Operations Management, constituted with a vision of Empowering and Leading Operations Excellence. Read the post below for more details on SIOM MBA Admission 2024
- MBA (Agri-Operations Management)
- MBA (Operations Management)
- SNAP Registration Start date: August 18, 2023 (Friday)
- SNAP registration last payment date: November 23, 2023 (Thursday)
- SNAP Admit card live date: December 04, 2023 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01
- December 09, 2023 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP 2023 Exam Date: SNAP Test 01 – December 10, 2023 (Sunday); SNAP Test 02 – December 17, 2023 (Sunday); SNAP Test 03 – December 22, 2023 (Friday)
- SNAP 2023 Result Announcement Date: January 10, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Online Registration for SIOM commences: September 5, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Institute Registration and Payment end Date: January 5, 2024 (Friday)
- Institute shortlist announcement Date: January 16, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Shortlist call letter publication date: January 19, 2024 (Friday)
- Institute GEPI Dates: 02, 03, 04 February, 09, 10, 11 February, and 16, 17, 18 February 2024
- 1st merit list declaration date: March 06, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Last date for payment of fees for 1st Merit List: March 23, 2024 (Saturday)
- Programme commencement date: June 3, 2024 (Monday)
For MBA (Operations Management)
- Candidates should be an engineering graduate (BE/ B Tech of any stream) from a statutory University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates). Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in their qualifying examination. A candidate who has completed qualification from any foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
For MBA (Agri-Operations Management)
- Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance in with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2023. SNAP 2023 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
- For more details please visit www.snaptest.org
- While registering for SNAP, applicants have to also apply for SIOM Nashik separately with a application fee of Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) to be paid to SIOM Nashik for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply
- This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective program(s).
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment through Credit Card
- Online Payment through NET Banking
- Payment through Demand Draft
- Stage I – Written Assessment Test (WAT): Candidates will be given a written assignment/ essay/topical write-up to be completed in 10 minutes. They will be judged on their written communication skills like the content, language, grammar, presentation etc. for 10 marks.
- Stage II: Group Exercise: Candidates will be given an exercise /activity to be completed in group within specified time. They will be assessed for 30 marks on their communication skills, team working, problem solving ability etc.
- Stage III: Eligibility document verification: Candidates will show their original documents pertaining to all information submitted in their application form particularly education, work experience, achievement as mentioned in the interview call letter.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023