Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Nagpur announces Admission to MBA/MBA (FABM) Programs 2024-25, Apply now
SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2024 – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Nagpur, Constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Pune invites application for admission to Post Graduate Degree – Master of Business Administration (MBA) /MBA (Food and Agribusiness Management) for the academic session 2024-25. The admission to SIBM Nagpur MBA Program will be on the basis of SNAP 2023 entrance exam. Check out the post below for details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application and selection process for Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Nagpur MBA Admission 2024
SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2024
- SNAP Registration closes on : November 23rd 2023 (Thursday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)
- December 04, 2023 (Monday) for SNAP Test 01
- December 09, 2023 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03
- SNAP Online Test 2023 (Computer Based Test Mode)
- December 10, 2023 (Sunday)
- December 17, 2023 (Sunday)
- December 22, 2023 (Friday)
- SNAP Result Announcement Date : January 10, 2024 (Wednesday)
- SIBM Nagpur Registration Closes on : January 07, 2024 (Sunday)
- Shortlisting of Candidates : January 16, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Slot Booking of Candidates : January 19 (Friday) to January 21,2024 (Sunday)
- Call Letter Publishing : January 23, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction :
- Round 1: January 27 to January 31, 2024
- Round 2: February 3 to February 7, 2024
- Announcement of First Merit list : February 12, 2024 (Monday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List : February 21, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Announcement of Second Merit list : February 22, 2024 (Thursday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the Second Merit List : March 02, 2024 (Saturday)
- Announcement of Third Merit list : March 04, 2024 (Monday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the Third Merit List : March 13, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Programme Commencement : June 03, 2024 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for SIBM Nagpur MBA Admission 2024
- Candidates should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes). Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes). A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.sibmnagpur.edu.in/
- On announcement of the Admission process, Register and appear for SNAP Test at www.snaptest.org. Facility of payment of SNAP fee and printing of Admit Card is available online.
- For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur students should complete the following procedure:
- Step 1: The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2023
- Step 2: While registering for SNAP, applicants have to also apply for SIBM-Nagpur in the same application form. A program fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIBM-Nagpur for each program that the aspirant wishes to apply.
- Institute application fee Rs. 1000/-
- SNAP application fee Rs. 2250/- per test
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Candidates aspiring to join the MBA program have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2023 and Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for GE-PIWAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile.
- Selection of students shall be done on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview, to be held at SIBM Nagpur.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023