SP Jain School of Global Management announces Master of Artificial Intelligence in Business Admission 2022 (March Intake), Apply now
SPJSGM Master of AIB Admission – SP Jain School of Global Management invites applications for admission to Master of Artificial Intelligence in Business (MAIB) at Sydney Campus for the academic session 2022 (March Intake)
SPJSGM Master of AIB Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Application Deadline : February 12, 2022
SPJSGM Master of AIB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- All applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognised university or other approved tertiary institution which includes satisfactory completion of at least four units of Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Science or another quantitative discipline.
English Language Proficiency
- All applicants must have completed their education as detailed above in English and must provide certified evidence to the School.
- Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognised formal English language test and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- IELTS overall score of 6.5, or
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 70, or
- PTE overall score of 60
SPJSGM Master of AIB Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply through official website https://www.spjain.org/
Step to fellow
- Step 1 : Submit your application online
- Step 2 : Personal Interview
- Step 3 : Result
- All shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a personal interview with a member of the School’s selection committee at one of the School’s campuses or online.
- The interview is designed to assess mathematical and analytical aptitude, communication skills, and subject knowledge.
- A personal interview at one of the School’s campuses or online with a member of the School’s academic staff. The interview is designed to assess the applicant’s communication skills, analytical skills, aptitude and subject knowledge.
- All shortlisted applicants are required to pay a non-refundable evaluation fee of INR 4,500.
- Results will be declared approximately within 14 days after the evaluation interviews.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website