SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) Mysore announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management Program 2024-26, Apply now
SDMIMD PGDM Admission 2024 – Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) Mysore invites applications for admission to two year fully residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the session 2024-26. SDMIMD’s PGDM Program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The Program is a multi-faceted experience with a combination of contemporary conceptual and industry practices. PGDM program has also been recognized as equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Last Date to Apply for PGDM: February 20, 2024
- Shortlist Announcement: March 2024 (Tentative)
- Personal Interview / Written Ability Test: March / April 2024 (Tentative)
- Final Selection: April 2024 (Tentative)
- Candidates should be Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT scores. Scores of any one of the above exams conducted in June 2024 up to March 2024 will be valid for the admission
- Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/AIU. Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in 10th Std. 12th Std. and Degree
- Students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage up to the Second Year/Last completed semester
- Candidates can download the Application Form from Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Website sdmimd.ac.in
- Students who are yet to register for any entrance exam may also apply. After applying for SDMIMD PGDM 2024-26, they may send details of their entrance exam registration by Email to [email protected], duly mentioning their Name & SDMIMD Application Number
- Please send the Application Form along with the photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT admit card, coaching centre receipt (if issued). If downloaded send the filled application along with a photocopy of CAT/XAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT admit card to Admissions Office, SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), 1, Chamundi Hill Road, Siddarthanagar Post, Mysore – 570011, Karnataka
- Please email your CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / NMAT scores to [email protected] along with SDMIMD Application Number and Name immediately after the results are announced.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score, recognition of participation in extracurricular activities including sports, debates, theatre, fine arts etc. and work experience if applicable finally for the admission.
- Shortlisted applicants, based on the consistent academic performance, extracurricular activities will be called for Personal Interview in March 2024 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the Application Form (Skype interviews held on request)
- Selected students will be intimated by email/ phone/mobile. Your seat will be Blocked for admission on receipt of the First instalment of fees by the due date as mentioned in the Offer Letter.
- Your seat will be confirmed subject to the receipt of your entrance exam score and payment of the Second instalment of fees.
- All-inclusive Rs.11 Lakhs for the entire 2-year PGDM program (approximately)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023