Rajendra Agricultural University Bihar announces Admission to Master of Business Administration in Rural Management Program 2023, Apply Now
Rajendra Agricultural University MBA (RM) Admission 2023 – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa Samastipur, Bihar invites applications from motivated students for admission to MBA in Rural Management Programme for Industry sponsored & Inservice candidates under School of Agril. Business & Rural Management for the Academic Session 2022-23.
Rajendra Agricultural University MBA (RM) Admission 2023
- Last date to apply: 05th February 2023
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years course) in Agriculture & allied sciences with minimum 60% marks or 7.0 CGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent and qualified for XAT/CAT/MAT/ ICAR
- Age limit : The minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st August 2022, of academic year but not more than 50 years. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
- Application form downloaded from official website https://www.rpcau.ac.in/
- Candidates will have to apply through Email (in a single PDF only) and by Speed Post both.
- The desirous students will submit their duly filled application form along with original Demand Draft in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)”, self attested documents mentioned below, through Email firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy in a sealed envelope super scribing “Application from MBA (RM) advertisement no. 05/2022/Reg./Admission” must reach by speed post to Dy. Registrar (Academic), RPCAU, Pusa,Samastipur- 848 125 (Bihar) latest by 05/2/2023 up to 5:00 p.m.
- For general / OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- For ST/SC candidates is Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)
- The Merit List will be prepared by duly constituted committee as per guidelines placed below
- (a) XAT/CAT/MAT/ICAR score – Weightage for XAT/CAT/MAT/ ICARscore would be 50%
- (b) Group discussion – Weightage for Group discussion would be 25%
- (c) Interview – Weightage for interview would be 25%
For more details and apply please visit the official website