Rajendra Agricultural University announces Master of Business Administration in Rural Management Admission 2021
Rajendra Agricultural University MBA in Rural Management Admission – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University invites applications from the candidates who have cleared ICAR AIEEA (PG) Exam for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Rural Management under the School of Agri. Business and Rural Management.
Candidates can submit the application through email/ speed post on or before December 31st, 2021. Read ahead for more details on Rajendra Agricultural University MBA Admission 2021-22
Number of Seats
- Total no. of Seats: 30
Rajendra Agricultural University MBA in Rural Management Admission Dates 2021
- Advertisement Date: 26th November 2021
- Last Date of receipt of a complete application: 31st December 2021
Rajendra Agricultural University MBA in Rural Management Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years course) in Agriculture & Allied sciences with minimum 60 % marks or 7.0 OGPA on 10 points scale or equivalent and qualified for XAT/CAT/MAT.
- All those candidates who are appearing in their final year of qualifying degree may also apply if their degree is to be completed by the date of final admission.
- In the case of the universities where OGPA is awarded the equivalence of percentage marks, only OGPA will be considered for determining the eligibility qualification
- Minimum age for admission shall be 21 years as on 31st July, of the academic year but not more than 50 years. No relaxation is admissible regarding the minimum age limit.
Rajendra Agricultural University MBA in Rural Management Admission Application Process 2021
- Application Forms are available on the official website www.rpcau.ac.in
- Candidates will have to apply through Email (in a single PDF only) and by Speed Post both.
- Fees to be paid by the applicants in form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)”
- Application should be sent via speed/ registered post
- The merit list will be prepared by the duly constituted committee as per the guidelines placed below.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website