Osmania University announces Admission to MBA (Technology Management) Evening and MBA (Part Time) Evening 2021, Fill Application Form Now
Osmania University MBA Admission – Osmania University (O.U.) Hyderabad invites applications from the candidate seeking admission into M.B.A. Technology Management (Evening) and MBA Part-time (Evening) Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
- MBA (Technology Management) Evening – 2 years duration
- MBA (Part-Time) Evening – 3 years (Six Semesters)
Osmania University MBA (Evening) Admission Important Dates 2021
- Last Date for Submitting the Application Form: 04th December 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: 05th December 2021
Osmania University MBA (Evening) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate seeking admission into M.B.A. (Technology Management) Evening Program 2021 (Two years) / MBA (Part Time) Evening – 2021 (Three years) has to satisfy the following conditions:
- A pass in Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto
- Candidate seeking admission must qualify TS ICET-2021 or separate entrance test will be conducted by Osmania University and also satisfy the norms prescribed by the University and;
- Must have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial/ Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree or;
- Candidate should submit no objection certificate from the present employer
Osmania University MBA (Evening) Admission Application Process 2021
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Website of Osmania University websites www.osmania.ac.in and www.ouadmissions.com
- Candidates are required to fill up the application in their own handwriting and sign it. Further, the candidates are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush
- The venue will be given in the hall ticket, which will be made available in OU website osmania.ac.in/admissions and www.ouadmissions.com
- MBA (Technology Management)
- First Year – Rs. 50,000/-
- Second Year – Rs. 50,000/-
MBA (Evening: Part-Time)
- Department of Business Mgt., OU, Campus, Hyderabad. Per year Rs.9000/- (Total Course fee for three years is Rs.27,050/-)
- Certain Private Affiliated Colleges (if approved). Rs.16,000/- (Per year) Rs.48,000/- (Per three years)
- * Fees will be as per the University norms and are subject to change
- Candidates will be admitted based on the ranks secured in the MBA (TM) & MBA (PT) Entrance Test through spot admissions. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis.
- Marks secured in Part-A of Entrance Test.
- Admissions for both courses based on TS ICET-2021. For the candidates who have not qualified / not appeared TS ICET-2021, a separate entrance test will be conducted by Osmania University
Syllabus & Pattern
- The admissions for both courses based on TS ICET – 2021
- Candidates need to appear for entrance test, which is based on the written test (objective type) to be conducted by the University
- Entrance Test will be for 100 marks and will be of 90 minutes duration. The test shall consist of 2 parts and the marks are allotted as shown below.
- Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet for objective type questions by darkening the relevant ovals with blue or black ball point pen.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website