National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2022-23 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invites applications for admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Department of Business Administration for the session 2022-23
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2022
- Last Date for online apply : 06th June 2022
- Display of List of candidates eligible for GD/Personal Interview : 10th June 2022
- GD/Personal Interview : 16th – 17th June 2022
- Display of Merit List : 20th June 2022
- Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any) : 27th June 2022
- Second Round Admission Counselling : 29th June 2022
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU.
- This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification is 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.nitkkr.ac.in
- Fill and send the application form complete in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date.
- Application form, complete in all respects, along with the receipt of online payment should be sent/submitted to Chairman, MBA Admission Committee, Department of Business Administration, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra-136119.
- For General/OBC/EWS Category : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through State Bank of India only
- Selection for admission will be based on as follows:
- CAT/ CMAT/ MAT or any other National level test Valid Score of 2022 & 2022 – 70 Marks
- Performance in GD (20 marks) & PI (10 marks) – 30 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website