NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022 – MBA Specializations, Dates, Fee, Application and Selection Process
NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Hamirpur HP invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to two-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered by Department of Management & Humanities for the session 2022
Check out the post below for more details on NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022 and apply for the same on or before April 18, 2022.
NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022 Dates
- Start of online application process : 08th March 2022
- Closing date of online application : 10th May 2022 (5.00 pm)
- Last date of sending the scanned copy of application along with all supporting documents: 17th May 2022 (5.00 pm)
- Declaration of selection list and issue of Admission Letters : 26th May 2022
- Fee deposit by selected candidates : 03rd June 2022
NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline of minimum three years duration with CGPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 60% marks in case of Open/EWS/OBC-NCL candidates in the qualifying degree. Whereas in case of SC/ST candidates, a CGPI of 6.0 on a 10-Point scale (or equivalent) or 55% marks in qualifying degree shall be applicable.
- Candidates who have appeared or are about to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree program and have completed all other formalities for the award of their bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply subject to production of their final degree/certificate by 15th September 2022
- The applicant should have a test percentile/NTA Score (minimum 25) obtained in any of the national level management admission tests CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT.
NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://admissions.nith.ac.in/ or https://pgadmissions.nith.ac.in/
- No other means of application shall be allowed. A candidate has to first register with valid email Id and mobile number.
- After registration and payment of the fee, login on the portal and fill the online application form. Before starting the online filling process, the candidates must have a soft copy of a recent passport size photograph and a scanned copy of their signature (both in JPEG format).
- Before filling the application forms read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly for online submission of application form.
- For Open/EWS/OBC category : Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online SBI Collect.
NIT Hamirpur MBA Admission 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on weightage assigned to management admission tests (CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT) and candidate’s test percentile/NTA score/Percentage in these tests.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website