NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2022 – MBA Specialization, Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Application process
NIT Agartala MBA Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates intending to pursue two-year full time MBA Programme in the Department of Management, Humanities and Social Sciences of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Agartala, commencing from July /December 2022
NIT Agartala MBA Admision 2022
- The two years’ program leading to the Masters in Business Administration comprises of the following core areas:
- General Management
- Organization Theory & Practices along with Human Resources Mgt. Skills
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Operations Research and Information Technology Management
- Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Operations Management
- Total – 38 Seats
- Last Date of Receiving Application Form: 19th April 2022
- Uploading the name of shortlisted & eligible candidates for PA Website: 09th May 2022
- Institute level test (written) for MBA Admission: To be announced
- Graduates of full time regular course in Engineering discipline with 60% of marks [CGPA/CPI of 6.0 in 10 point scale] and for any other disciplines with 55% of marks [CGPA/CPI of 5.5 in 10 point scale] with a valid CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score.
- A relaxation of 5% or 0.5 in CGPA/CPI in a 10 point scale on graduation marks maybe extended to the SC/ST candidates.
- Final year appearing candidates may also apply.
- A valid GMAT score will be applicable for foreign students only.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the institute website https://www.nita.ac.in/
- Candidates applying for admission in MBA Program will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- for SC and ST candidates Rs. 1000/- for other candidates through Demand Draft (DD) to be drawn in favour of the Registrar, NIT Agartala payable at SBI NIT Agartala branch.
- Complete the application form and send the scanned copy of the completed and signed application form to the email address – [email protected] on
- For OP/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC and ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Demand Draft
- The following are the weightage allotted for different stages of selection process:
- Qualifying Exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT) – 50%
- Group Discussion – 15%
- Personal Interview – 25%
- Profile – 10%
- Total Weightage for Admission Index – 100%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website