National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) announces MBA (Dual Specialization) Program Admission 2021
NIFTEM MBA Admission 2021 – National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Sonepat, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Dual Specialization (i) Food and Agri-Business Management (Compulsory), (ii) One of Marketing, Finance, International Business Program for the academic year 2021-22.
NIFTEM MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of applications form online :- 02nd July 2021 to 20th July 2021
- (For Non CAT/MAT candidates) List of eligible candidates for test to be uploaded + (For CAT/MAT candidates) List of eligible candidates for direct GD/PI to be uploaded :- 30th July 2021
- Test for non CAT/MAT candidates :- 09th August 2021
- GD/Interview for CAT/MAT Candidates + Non CAT/MAT candidates
- Group Discussion / Personal Interview : 10th August 2021 to 11th August 2021
- Result declaration of selected candidates :- 17th August 2021
- Online counseling start date for fees submission/admission process :- 18th August 2021
- Reporting date :- 06th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIFTEM MBA Admission 2021
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA Program is Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in relevant discipline, with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% in the case of SC/ST), or equivalent CGPA.
NIFTEM MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application forms are to be filled online only
- However, interested candidates may ask for a print copy of the admission brochure from institute reception counter on payment of Rs.400/- through a demand draft (DD drawn, in favor of ‘NIFTEM’ payable at Kundli, District Sonepat, Haryana) or in cash
- The Printed Brochure may be requested by post on payment of Rs 500/- (inclusive of handling and postage charges of Rs. 100/- extra) in the form of DD accompanied by a written request addressed to “The Head, Admission Cell, NIFTEM”, Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDS Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District: Sonepat, Haryana
- The selection procedure to the MBA Programme is based on last two years’ valid score of CAT/MAT and an Internal- Test for Non-CAT/MAT category applicants (including those not shortlisted through CAT/MAT).
- The final selection of Shortlisted candidates will be made on the basis of GD/PI, past academic performance and work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website