National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) Pune announces PGDM in Banking and Financial Services Admission 2022
NIBM Pune PGDM Admission – National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune 2-years invites application for admission to Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services) for the academic Session 2022-24
NIBM Pune PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Sale of Prospectus and Application Forms : November 17, 2021 – March 20, 2022
- Last Date for Filling online : March 20, 2022
- Application Forms at NIBM Writing Ability Test/Oral Communication and Personal Interview : April 2022
- Declaration of Results : May 2022
- Commencement of Classes : June/July, 2022
- Payment of First Installment of Fees : Within 2 weeks from date of offer of admission
- Submission of marksheet/degree certificate (for students currently in the nal year ) : October 31, 2022
NIBM Pune PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs in 2021 or XAT (2022) or CMAT (January 2022) or GMAT or GRE. While applying for CAT the applicants may indicate your intention of applying to NIBM (non-IIM institutions).
NIBM Pune PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- The candidates should apply online for PGDM (B&FS) to NIBM. The application has to be filled online.
- Please visit our website: www.pgdm.nibmindia.org.
- The last date for receiving online application at NIBM is March 20, 2022 before 5.30 pm.
- All communications should be addressed to: The Dean-Education & Principal, National Institute of Bank Management, NIBM Post Office, Kondhwe Khurd, Pune – 411 048 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Fee : Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking etc.
- The selection of candidates for admission will be based on Scores arrived at in the Screening Process, Personal Interview, Writing Ability Test/Oral Communication Test, Academic Performance, Participation in extracurricular activities and Work experience.
- Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview (WAT/PI): If conducting WAT is not feasible Oral Communication Test (OCT) may be conducted. OCT may be conducted by the panel for personal interviews by giving a topic to the candidates and asking the candidate to speak on the topic. The panel will also score the candidates against extracurricular activities and work experience.
- Academic Performance: Average of marks secured by the candidates in SSC and HSC may be considered for assessing the academic performance of the candidates.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website