National Institute of Technology Durgapur announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program for session 2022, Apply Now
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur invites applications for admission to 2-years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at Department of Management Studies (DMS) for the session 2022-24
Interested and eligible candidates can check out more details on NIT Durgapur MBA Admission 2022 from the page below.
- The DMS currently offers specialization in the functional areas of:
- Systems & Operations
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- International Business & Econometrics
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of filling the Application form: 29th April 2022
- Displaying the names of shortlisted candidates: 06th May 2022
- GD & PI: To be announced
- Displaying of Final Result of Selected Candidates in institute’s website: To be announced
- Date of admission & hostel allocation: To be announced
- Displaying of vacant seats in Institute’s website: To be announced
- Date of admission & hostel allocation against the vacant seats: To be announced
- Commencement of classes: To be announced
- Total number of Seats: 50 (fifty)
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate graduated or in final year of graduation in 2022 can apply for MBA program of NIT Durgapur for the session 2022-2024 provided he/she fulfills the following conditions:
- Having CAT score from CAT 2021, CMAT 2021 & XAT 2022
- Having overall final score in Graduation as follows:
- OP / EWS/OBC-NCL 55%
- SC/ST 50%
- Candidates must have the latest CAT score.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not ensure a call for GD & PI. Short-listing for GD-PI will be based on valid CAT score and merit-listing for admission will be based on valid CAT score (weight: 75%), GD (weight: 10%) and PI (weight: 15%).
NIT Durgapur MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Step 1 – Pay the application fees through NET Banking or through NEFT from Bank to the Canara Bank Account, NIT, Durgapur
- Step 2 – Collect the Transaction ID/ Unique Transaction Reference number as generated in NET banking or from the bank where NEFT is done.
- Step 3 – Register online at the link provided in the website of NIT, Durgapur (https://nitdgp.ac.in), and fill the form online.
- Step 4 – Upload scanned copy of all documents [document pertaining to date of birth; mark sheets & pass certificates of 10th board exam, 12th board exam, Graduation exam, Masters degree exam (if applicable); EWS/Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC/PH documents; CAT score; application fees payment details; job experience documents (if applicable)].
- Step 5 – Submit application form online.
- Step 6 – Take a printout of the application form submitted online
- Step 7 – Send the printout of the completely filled application form along with the self attested photocopies of all documents as stated above to the following address by speed post
- For OP, EWS and OBC-NCL Candidate – Rs.1250/-
- For SC and ST Candidate – Rs 650/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website