National Institute of Technology Silchar announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply now
NIT Silchar MBA Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar announces admission to 2-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Marketing, Finance and Human Resource for the academic year 2023-2025.
NIT Silchar MBA Admission 2023
NIT Silchar MBA
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme at the Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Silchar is carefully crafted and designed to impart not only knowledge and skills in the complex and dynamic areas of management
- The duration of the course is 02 years
- The total number of seats available is 60
- Application Form and Information Brochure will be available at the Institute website: 20th December 2022
- Last date of filling online application form: 31st March 2023
- List of shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion/ Written Ability Test* & Personal Interview to be notified at the Institute website: 05th April 2023
- Date of Group Discussion/ Written Ability Test & Personal Interview: 17th to 20th April 2023
- List of selected candidate’s name for admission at the Institute website: 25th April 2023
- Date of Online Payment of Registration Fee: 26th April to 04th May 2023
- Date of Course Registration: 17th to 19th July 2023
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in Science / Humanities / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area, with at least 50% or 5.5 in CPI/CGPA for MBA Program. A relaxation of 5 percent or 0.5 in CGPA/CPI on a 10 point scale may be extended to the Applicant belonging to SC/ST/PwD category.
- A candidate must have appeared in CAT/MAT/CMAT (the tests taken between September 2020 to March 2023) with a minimum cut-off of 50 percentile is eligible to apply with a valid score card.
- Students appearing at their final year graduation examination may also apply.
- Department may specify additional requirements in addition to above these minimum requirements.
- Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are required to submit their application in the prescribed format of application can be downloaded from the institute’s website nits.ac.in.
- Applicants are required to send the duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all testimonials and a demand draft (DD) of Rs.1500/- (for General/OBC and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST) in favour of the Director, NIT Silchar payable at State Bank of India, NIT, Silchar branch.
- The Fee Structure for the NIT Silchar MBA Admission Program 2023
- General Category – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PH Category – Rs. 1000/-
- The Department shall carry a three step process to admit into MBA program
- Step-I – Performance of the Students in the Entrance Examination (CAT/MAT/CMAT)
- Step-II – Performance in Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023