Mudra Institute of Communications announce Admission Test (MICAT) 2024 for Admission to PGDM-C and PGDM Program, Apply Now
MICAT 2024 – Mudra Institute of Communications (MIC), Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C) and Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic year 2024-26. MICA is the only residential institute in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication. MICA, an autonomous, non-profit institution, offers a wide range of academic programmes. Check out the Post below for more details on MICAT 2024
Mudra Institute of Communications Admission Test (MICAT) 2024
- MICA’s PGDM-C/PGDM offers the following specializations:
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Marketing and Analytics
- Media & Entertainment Management
- Digital Communication Management
MICAT – I
- Registration Opens: September 14, 2023.
- Registration Close: November 20, 2023 a t11:50 pm
MICAT – II
- Registration Opens: November 23, 2023.
- Registration Close: January 16, 2024 at 11:50 pm
Admission Test (MICAT)
- MICAT I : December 2, 2023
- MICAT -I Score card live : December 21, 2023
- MICAT II : January 27, 2024
- MICAT -II Score card live : February 15, 2024
- Admission to the Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM require a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who demonstrate aptitude for expressing, assessing, and /or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://www.mica.ac.in/
- To apply for the exam, candidates need to fill-up the registration form and pay the test fees online mica.ac.in
- Candidates need to register and enter the details for the online application form. Post those candidates have to pay the fees. After successful registration, aspirants will receive an email containing the MICA ID and MICA password.
- This MICA ID will be used for all future correspondence. One can also use this MICA ID and MICA password to modify details online.
- Application Fee : Rs.2100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet banking
- Each candidate must have taken at least one of the three exams (MANDATORY): CAT/ XAT/GMAT (CAT 2023 / XAT 2024 / GMAT 2022 onwards).
- All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Preparation of Shortlist of the candidates for GE & PI
- Section A of MICAT (Psychometric test) is a qualifier.
- Those who qualify on the Psychometric, their relative performance on CAT/XAT/GMAT will be considered. Candidates clearing a minimum cut-off in CAT /XAT total percentile/GMAT score shall be considered.
- Those who qualify based on the CAT/XAT/GMAT performance; their Section B of MICAT will be assessed.
- Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in *Normalized Scores of Section B of MICAT shall have their Section C of MICAT assessed. Each section will have its own cut-off.
- Those who qualify on the basis of a, b, c and d above (on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Normalized Scores of Section C of MICAT) shall be considered for short listing for GE and PI. Short listed candidates will be called for GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai.
- (GE & PI candidate list is prepared on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/GMAT and 50% MICAT scores)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website