MDI Gurgaon announces Post Graduate Program in Management Admission 2020-22
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020 – Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon invites applications for Admission to Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic year 2020-22.
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application form availability: 11th September 2019 to 22nd November 2019
- Last Date for submission of online Application 22nd November 2019
- CAT Test date: 24th November 2019
Also See : MBA Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining a Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2020 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2020; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2019 will be short listed on the basis of the details filled in the application form and their CAT scores. Only shortlisted candidates will then be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews during February and March 2020 at one of the centres, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai (centres other than Gurgaon are tentative).
MDI Gurgaon PGPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in.
- They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website.
- Online registration will be Open till 22nd November 2019.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 3000/-(Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (Scores received between Sunday, 1st January, 2019 and Friday, November 22, 2019). Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in. They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website. Online registration for Foreign/NRI/PIO Applicants will be Open till 22nd November 2019.
- Candidates have to register for MDI Programme at GMAT website at the time of taking GMAT Examination. Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT score will be interviewed by MDI. NRI Applicants who are residing in India during the period of admission process i.e. July-December, 2019 will have to appear for the CAT and will not be considered for admission on the basis of their GMAT scores. Government of India (GOI) rules will be followed related to admission of these categories of candidates. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the NRI status of applicants. Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 8496/- (Incl of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, Admission Office, Management Development Institute, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon-122007; Phone No.: +91-124-4560000, Email [email protected], Website www.mdi.ac.in