Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) announces Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2024, Apply now!
LBSIM PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024 – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Dwarka, Delhi invites application for admission for two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs recognized by AICTE for the academic session 2024-26 Batch. The Two-Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) was launched in 1995 and is the flagship program of the Institute. The program prepares the students to take up challenging roles in this ever-changing corporate world and society at large with a deep ingrained value system. The PGDM programs is accorded as MBA equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and accredited by the National Board Accreditation (NBA). Read on for more details on LBSIM PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024.
LBSIM PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024
- PGDM – General
- PGDM – Financial Management
- PGDM – Research and Business Analytics
- PGDM – E-Business
- PGDM – Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
- Issue of Application Form : 1st Sep 2023 (Friday)
- Last Date of Form Submission : 10th Dec 2023 (Sunday)
- Common Admission Test (CAT) : 26th Nov 2023 (Sunday)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) : 7th Jan 2024 (Sunday)
- GD/PI Dates : February-March 2024
- Result Declaration : April 2024
- Fee Deposit : April – June 2024
- Programme Commences : June 2024 (Tentative – As per AICTE Academic Calendar)
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam can also apply.
- All candidates are required to submit the scores of the latest Common Admission Test (CAT 2023) or Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2024) or have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between October 1, 2023 and January 15, 2024.
- Interested candidates can apply online and offline in both modes.
- Online Mode : www.Lbsim.ac.in or Forms.Lbsim.ac.in
- Physical Mode : Form may be accessed and then be finally submitted to: Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot 11/07, Dwarka Sector – 11, Delhi 110075, (Near Dwarka Sector 11 Metro Station) All Working Days (Mon – Sat, 10 AM – 6 PM)
- Application Fee: Rs.2000/- + 18% GST
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking/UPI & Cash
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT / XAT /GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience and other information disclosed in the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test/Extempore, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview which will be held during February and March 2024.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/XAT/GMAT score and 40% for prior academic performance, Written Ability Test/ Extempore, Group Discussion & Personal Interview and work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023