Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) announces admission to MBA in Agribusiness Management Program 2021-22
KAU MBA in Agribusiness Management Admission 2021 – Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Agribusiness Management conducted in the College of Cooperation, Banking and Management, Vellanikkara under Kerala Agricultural University for the Academic Year 2021-22
Apply online can be submitted till June 05, 2021. Check out more details on KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Admission 2021 from the page below.
KAU MBA in Agribusiness Management Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online submission of application starts on: 22nd April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 05th June 2021
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 14th June 2021
- Faculties under KAU
Faculties under KAU
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Forestry
- The annual intake of the course is 40 including
- 05 Seats Reserved for
- ICAR, Govt. of India
- 05 Seats Reserved for
- Agribusiness Organizations /Govt. Departments /Agencies & Institutions
- 05 Seats are earmarked for
- International Candidates nominated by Govt. of India
Eligibility Criteria for KAU MBA in Agribusiness Management Admission 2021
- All professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/Deemed Universities under ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.0/10.0 (6.5 for SC/ST candidates)
- All graduates, including professional graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities under regular stream recognised by ICAR/AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks from SSLC onwards under traditional system (55% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Should have qualified KMAT/CMAT/CAT entrance exams conducted during the year November 2021 onwards to May 2021
KAU MBA in Agribusiness Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form and Prospectus for Admission to the MBA Program can be downloaded from the KAU official website www.admissions.kau.in.
- The candidate must register on the website by entering some basic details
- After successful registration, they will be allowed access and fill up the application form
- Fill mandatory fields carefully and correctly
- Submit the duly filled online application before the due date
- Candidates are needed to take the print out of application form completed in all respects and forward the same along with required documents and application fee of Rs.750/- (Rs. 375/- for candidates from SC/ST category) to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, Main Campus, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala-680656
- General Candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST candidates belonging from the State of Kerala – Rs. 375/-
- SC/ST candidates belonging from other states than Kerala – Rs. 750/-
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of scores in academic degree and scores in any of the management entrance exams.
- Scores in any of the available management entrance exams from KMAT, CAT or CMAT will also be considered.
- Candidates will be selected for group discussion and personal interview only if they secure the prescribed cut-off score in KMAT/CMAT/CAT.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website</a