Jammu University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business for Session 2023-25, Apply now
Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2023 – University of Jammu announces admission to MBA – International Business through International Centre for Cross Cultural Research and Human Research Management (ICCCR and HRM) in ‘The Business School, University of Jammu’
Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2023
About the Program
- Course Name: MBA – International Business through International
- University: International Business through International Centre for Cross Cultural Research and Human Research Management (ICCCR and HRM), The Business School, University of Jammu’
- Duration: 2 years Full Time
- Intake: 30 Seats
- Application Forms are also available: 05th June 2023
- Last date for the submission of Application Forms: 31st July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2023
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern), with at least 50%marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent exam with 50% marks.
- The candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the final year of qualifying exam in 2022/2023, as the case may be, can also apply provisionally.
- However, such candidates shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and/or passed their Bachelor’s Degree Exam with the requisite percentage of marks by the date as may be prescribed by the University of Jammu.
- The Application Forms are available in the Office of ICccR & HRM on all working days between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. against a Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Director, ICccR & HRM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu. Due to COVID-19, the Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
- Such applications must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the supporting documents. The last date for submission of Application Form complete in all respects by hand/ post/ through email at [email protected], is extended upto January 31st, 2023.
- The Application form is attached with this Admission Notification
- Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of Director, ICccR & HRM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu
- Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination in 2022, as the case may be, can also apply provisionally as per the University Statutes. Further, the candidate must have appeared in CAT 2022/ AIMA-MAT (September 2022 to December, 2022) and CMAT 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023