Jammu University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business for Session 2021
Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2021 – University of Jammu announces admission to MBA – International Business through International Centre for Cross Cultural Research and Human Research Management (ICCCR and HRM) in ‘The Business School, University of Jammu’
Application can be submitted on or before May 31, 2021. Read on for more details on Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2021.
About the Program
- Course Name: MBA – International Business through International
- University: International Business through International Centre for Cross Cultural Research and Human Research Management (ICCCR and HRM), The Business School, University of Jammu’
- Duration: 2 years Full Time
- Intake: 30 Seats
Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2021 Important Date
- Last date for the submission of Application Forms: 31st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2021
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern), with at least 50%marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent exam with 50% marks.
- The candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the final year of qualifying exam in 2020/2021, as the case may be, can also apply provisionally.
- However, such candidates shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and/or passed their Bachelor’s Degree Exam with the requisite percentage of marks by the date as may be prescribed by the University of Jammu.
Jammu University MBA (IB) Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Application Forms are available in the Office of ICccR & HRM on all working days between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. against a Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Director, ICccR & HRM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu. Due to COVID-19, the Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in
- Such applications must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the supporting documents. The last date for submission of Application Form complete in all respects by hand/ post/ through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, is extended upto May 31st, 2021.
- The Application form is attached with this Admission Notification
- Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of Director, ICccR & HRM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu
- The candidates who are desirous of seeking admission to the course and have appeared in CAT 2020/ AIMA-MAT (September 2020/December 2020/February 2021) or appearing in AIMA-MAT, June 2021 are eligible to apply.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website