Institute of Rural Management Anand announces Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM-RM) Admission 2023-25
IRMA PGD in Rural Management Admission 2023 – Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) invites applications for admission to 2-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM-RM) for the academic session 2023-25
IRMA PGD in Rural Management Admission 2023
- Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals 31st December 2022
- Online/ Offline Personal Interviews: 13th February to 05th March 2023
- Announcement of Final result : Fourth week of March 2023
- A Graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years of education and 50% or above [45% or above for SC/ST/OBC (NC)/General (EWS)/PwD*] aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level is eligible to apply for IRMA’s PGDM (RM) programme.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. If the university/institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, IRMA will establish the equivalence by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Candidates in the final year of the bachelor’s degree may also apply if they would furnish evidence of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 2023.
- Final year candidates should have passed all of their graduation examinations before the start of the program (July 03, 2023).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.irma.ac.in/
- Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully.
- Candidates need to register with your valid Email ID. Auto generated passwords will be sent to your email account. You need to keep a record of user-id and password for future use.
- Candidates need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
- Please upload a scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
- General, General (EWS) & OBC : Rs.2,000/-
- SC/ST/PwD* : Rs.1,000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Stage I: Short-listing based on CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores
- Stage II: Interview Process
- The stage II of IRMA admissions process consists of Online Written Ability Test (OWAT), and Personal Interview (PI).
- Personal Interview will be conducted in OFFLINE and ONLINE mode. Candidates will be given an option for selecting the mode of Personal Interview.
- Offline Personal Interviews will be conducted on the following centers.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website