Institute of Rural Management Anand announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (Rural Management) 2023, Apply now
IRMA FPM (RM) Admission 2023 – Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujrat invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (Rural Management) FPM (RM) for the academic year 2023.
IRMA FPM (RM) Admission 2023
- The FPM (RM) is a full-time residential programme requiring a minimum of three years for completion. There are five fellowships available for a maximum duration of four years. IRMA also provides opportunities for non-fellowship participants too.
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of completed applications : March 30, 2023
- Personal Interview Dates : April, 2023
- To be eligible for admission to the FPM (RM) 2023 program an applicant must satisfy the following two conditions:
Education Qualification :
- Anybody with a postgraduate or equivalent degree/diploma from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with minimum first class marks or equivalent grade can apply. (Relaxation of 5% for SC / ST / OBC-NC / PwD).
- Those expecting to complete the final exams of these degrees by July 03, 2023 may also apply.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Having valid scores/results of the last five years in any of the following standard qualifying exams or tests.
- CAT, GMAT/GRE , UGC-JRF/NET , CSIR-JRF/NET , ICAR-SRF , ICAR/ASRB-NET, GATE, CMAT, XAT
- IRMA’s Admission Online Portal provides complete instructions to facilitate your online application.
- Please visit the link https://irma.ac.in/admissions/fpm_appl_registration.php
- Applicants should retain a copy of the completed application form for their reference.
- No Refund will be made after the payment of application fees.
- For General, General (EWS) & OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD* : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- The applications will be screened by the designated selection committee of IRMA on the basis of multiple parameters , such as, academic qualification, test scores, research proposal, and reservation. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview (PI).
- The final selection will consist of presentation of the research proposal and personal interview and will focus on assessing research aptitude, subject knowledge/clarity, analytical abilities, general personality, and perseverance of the candidate.
- The selection committee, if necessary, may conduct a short written test for those called for PI to assess their analytical and communication abilities.
- The decision of the selection committee regarding the process and criteria will be final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website