Institute of Rural Management Anand announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (Rural Management) 2022, Apply now
IRMA FPM (RM) Admission 2022 – Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujrat invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (Rural Management) FPM (RM) for the academic year 2022.
Read on for more details on IRMA FPM (RM) Admission 2022.
- The FPM (RM) is a full-time residential programme requiring a minimum of three years for completion. There are five fellowships available for a maximum duration of four years. IRMA also provides opportunities for non-fellowship participants too.
IRMA FPM (RM) Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of completed applications : March 30, 2022
- Personal Interview Dates : April 19 to 23, 2022
- Announcement of final results Between : May 03 and 07,2021
- Classes on Bridge Course : June 24 to June 30, 2022
- FPM (RM) Induction Programme : July 01 to 10, 2022
- Beginning of First Term: July 11, 2022
IRMA FPM (RM) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To be eligible for admission to the FPM (RM) 2022 program an applicant must satisfy the following two conditions:
Education Qualification :
- Anybody with a postgraduate or equivalent degree/diploma from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with minimum first class marks or equivalent grade can apply. (Relaxation of 5% for SC / ST / OBC-NC / PwD).
- Those expecting to complete the final exams of these degrees by July 01, 2022 may also apply.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.
- Having valid scores/results of the last five years in any of the following standard qualifying exams or tests.
- CAT; GMAT/GRE ; UGC-JRF/NET; CSIR-JRF/NET ; ICAR-SRF ; ICAR/ASRB-NET; GATE
IRMA FPM (RM) Admission Application Process 2022
- IRMA’s Admission Online Portal provides complete instructions to facilitate your online application.
- Please visit the link https://www.irma.ac.in/article.php?menuid=524
- Applicants should retain a copy of the completed application form for their reference.
- No Refund will be made after the payment of application fees.
- For General, General (EWS) & OBC : Rs. 1400/-
- For SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 700/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- The applications will be screened by the designated selection committee of IRMA on the basis of multiple parameters , such as, academic qualification, test scores, research proposal, and reservation. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview (PI).
- The final selection will consist of presentation of the research proposal and personal interview and will focus on assessing research aptitude, subject knowledge/clarity, analytical abilities, general personality, and perseverance of the candidate.
- The selection committee, if necessary, may conduct a short written test for those called for PI to assess their analytical and communication abilities.
- The decision of the selection committee regarding the process and criteria will be final.
- FPM (RM) participants receive a fellowship of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the first two years, after which they get Rs. 28,000/- per month for the next two years.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website