Institute of Agri Business Management announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (Agri Business) for Session 2021-22
IABM MBA Agri Business Admission – Institute of Agri Business Management (IABM), Swami Keshwanand (Rajasthan) Agricultural University, Bikaner has invited applications for admission to two-year full time MBA (Agri. Business) Degree Program for the academic session 2021-22
IABM MBA Agri Business Admission Dates 2021-22
- Last date of submission of application form: 30th November 2021
- Last date of submission of hard copy of completed application form along with fee: 04th December 2021
Number of Seats
- Total seats for admission to MBA (ABM) are 60. 60% seats reserved for students of Rajasthan domicile.
IABM MBA Agri Business Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/BBA (Agri Business) or allied fields from any Agricultural University or institution recognized by ICAR/UGC with a minimum 60 per cent marks (55 per cent for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for the programme.
- Final year graduating students, expecting to complete all degree requirements before August 15, 2021 can also apply.
- Indian nationals below 30 years of age
IABM MBA Agri Business Admission Application Process 2021-22
- Eligible Candidates aspiring to join the programme will be required to submit the application form online or offline.
- Candidates aspiring to join programme will be required to submit an application form available online at website www.iabmbikaner.org
- A hard copy of completed application form along with a fee of Rs.1000 (either through online or demand draft in favor of ‘Director, IABM, SKRAU, Bikaner’ payable at Bikaner) should reach the Director, Institute of Agri Business Management, S. K. Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner-334006
- Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – through Online or Offline mode
- Selection will be based on academic performance in X, XII board examination(s), weighted average score of national level entrance examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview with a weightage of 10, 10, 30, 20 and 30 respectively.
- Candidates must have the latest score of any national level entrance examination like CAT/MAT/CMAT, etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website