Indian Institute of Management Trichy announces Admission to Postgraduate Programme in Business Management for Working Executive (PGPBM-WE) for Session 2022
IIM Trichy PGPBM Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Program in Business Management for Working Executives (PGPBM – WE), for the academic session 2022-24.
Indian Institute of Management Trichy PGPBM-WE Admission 2022
- PGPBM Brochure and Online Application Form available at IIMT website (www.iimtrichy.ac.in) : Monday, March 21, 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form : Monday, August 01, 2022
- Dispatch of Written Test Admit Cards (by email only) : Thursday, August 04, 2022
- Written Test at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus) : Sunday, August 07, 2022
- Personal Interview at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus) : Saturday, August 13, 2022 & Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Communication of Final Offers : Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Payment of Offer Acceptance Amount(Rs.50,000/-) : Friday, August 26, 2022
- Payment of First Installment of Course Fee : Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- PGPBM 2022-24 Batch Orientation at Chennai Campus (Understanding the PGPBM Student Manual) : Friday, September 02, 2022 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Preparatory Programme for the selected candidates : Saturday & Sunday, September 03 & 04, 2022
- Term I Registration cum Orientation at Trichy Campus : Saturday, September 10, 2022 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- PGPBM 2022-24 Batch Inauguration at Trichy Campus : Saturday, September 10, 2022 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- PGPBM 2022-24 Batch Meets the Faculty and PGPBM Committee cum Ice Breaking : Saturday, September 10, 2022 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- PGPBM 2022-24 Batch Orientation at Trichy Campus : Sunday, September 11, 2022 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Meet your Alumni and Senior Students, followed by High Tea at Chennai Campus : Saturday, September 17, 2022 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Commencement of Term I Classes : Friday, September 23, 2022
- Conclusion of Term VIII Classes : Sunday, September 15, 2024
- Date of Convocation of PGPBM 2022-24 : Tentatively scheduled in the last Saturday, March, 2025
- The program duration is 24 months with a provision to be completed in 21 months.
- Bachelor’s degree (with minimum 50% marks for General category and 45% for NCOBC, OBC, SC, ST, EWS & Differently-abled) in any discipline as per the 10+2+3 norms.
- Minimum 3 years of full time work experience in any industry after their first degree.
- Reservations are provided to deserving candidates as per the Government of India norms.
- Interested candidates will have to apply in the prescribed format through the application form available on our website https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- For General Category : Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST/DAP students : Rs.1000/-
- To be remitted to “IIMT Chennai Centre”, SB A/c. No. 50100011400101; IFSC Code: HDFC0002086 of HDFC Bank, Thiruverumbur Branch
- Prospective candidates must maintain a valid and unique email account and a mobile number throughout the selection process.
- All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and with applications complete in all respects will be called for a written test.
- Written Test is scheduled to be held on Sunday, August 07, 2022 at IIM Trichy (Chennai Campus)
- Written test will challenge the candidates on their quantitative ability, verbal ability, data interpretation, and logical reasoning skills
- The examination will be for about 150 minutes
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website