IIM Bangalore announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM) 2020
IIM Bangalore PGPPM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore invites application for admission to Post Graduate Program in Public Policy for the academic year 2020.
About the PGPPM Program
- The Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM) is one of the key long duration programs offered by IIM Bangalore, since 2002.
- Senior Govt. officers & Professionals from social, infrastructure and private sectors as well as future leaders will find the program useful in strengthening public policy and managerial skills in the current scenario where the boundary between the public and private sector is growing increasingly indistinct.
- This unique program promotes cross learning between professionals from the Government and Non-Government Sectors.
- For Whom Govt. Sponsored Participants: All the officers from All India Services, Central Services, and State Civil Services, PSU’s in their mid-career.
- Non-Govt. Participants: These candidates will be from ‘other than government’ sectors and it targets Professionals from sectors like NGO’S, International Agencies, Infrastructural, Social, CSR, consulting and other Service Sectors.
IIM Bangalore PGPPM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Application window: 26th August 2019 to 16th January 2020 (05:00 pm)
- IIMB Test Date: 02nd February 2020
- Interviews: 15th & 16th February 2020 (Non Dopt) 28th & 29th February 2020 (Dopt)
- Interview Cities: Bengaluru, New Delhi
- Offers & Waitlist: 09th March 2020
- Offer acceptance – Last date: 23st March 2020
- Withdrawal Last date 27th March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Bangalore PGPPM Admission 2020
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
- Experience: A minimum of five years of work experience (after graduation), preferably in a public policy domain, as on March 31, 2020. Work experience in this context would mean full time work experience. Internship and part time working arrangements would not be counted as part of work experience.
- Test Scores: Applicants need to have a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score at the time of submitting the application, to be considered for admission. Applicants may apply with the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) score. The CAT 2019 scores made available to IIMB will be used in the assessment of the application.
- Applicants may apply with a valid GMAT score. The GMAT Code for IIMB PGPPM is Q9H-KK-94. Use this code to have your scores sent directly to IIMB. Your official report from Pearson (for GMAT) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GMAT test date must fall on or between January 16, 2015 and January 16, 2020.
- Applicants may also apply with a valid GRE score. The GRE Code for IIMB PGPPM is 7173. Use this code to have your scores sent directly to IIMB. Your official report from ETS (for GRE) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GRE test date must fall on or between January 16, 2015 and January 16, 2020.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interviews based on their academic background, work experience, test scores (CAT/GMAT/GRE/IIMB Test) and their interest in public systems. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in Bengaluru/ New Delhi
- In addition to the Personal Interview, shortlisted candidates will be given a “case analysis” on the day of the interview.
- The tuition fee for non-government (Open) candidates for PGPPM 2019 was Rs. 16,25,000/-. This fee is subject to revision for PGPPM 2020.
IIM Bangalore PGPPM Admission 2020 Application Process
- The Application Form for admission to PGPPM 2020-21, will be available at https://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#.Applications to the PGPPM can be submitted from August 26th 2019 to 05:00 p.m. on January 16, 2020.
See: MBA Admission
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore-560076, Tel: 080-26993013, Email email@example.com, Website www.iimb.ernet.in