Institute of Management Technology (IMT) announces admission to PGDM Programs at Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad & Dubai Campus for Session 2024-25, Apply now
IMT PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024 – Institute of Management Technology (IMT) invites applications for admission to PGDM, PGDM BFS & PGDM DCP Programs offered at Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad & Dubai Campus for the academic year 2024-26. The Two-year PGDM program is designed to equip budding managers in various functional management areas who think innovatively in managing businesses. The program design aims at developing core managerial competencies in students in Indian and global context. The PGDM program architecture is updated continuously, keeping contemporary industry needs in view to prepare students for their long-term career goals. Students of the PGDM (Full time) program can specialize in majors from marketing, financial management, human resources or operations management. Check more details on IMT PGDM Admission 2024 from the post given below.
IMT PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2024
- IMT Common Application opens : Ongoing
- IMT Common Admissions Process : February 3, 2024 onwards
- Declaration of results : To be announced
For IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- CAT (2023) / XAT (2024) / GMAT (January 1, 2020 – January 25, 2024) for IMT Ghaziabad
- CAT (2023)/ XAT (2024)/ GMAT (January 1, 2020 – January 25, 2024)/ CMAT (2024) for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad
- Note: Please note that CMAT scores are considered for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad campuses only
For IMT Dubai
- Minimum three years Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in any discipline with a CGPA of 3.0 and above on a 4.0 scale
- Two years full time work experience after graduation
- Visit https://www.imt.edu/ or https://admissions.imt.edu/applicantStudentProfileGuidlines.json for online registration.
Step to be follow
- Step 1 – Register online
- Step 2 – Fill the online application
- Step 3 – Make the payment
- Application Fee : Rs 3500/- plus applicable bank charges
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card / Debit Card OR Net Banking
- The applicants are shortlisted based on their profiles and eligibility. They must also meet the qualifying scores in at least one of the entrance exams as per the criteria. The profiles are evaluated, and the applicants are sorted into two groups: Profile based and Non Profile based candidates.
- Candidates will undergo a Critical Thinking Test and a Personal Interview on the day of the admission process.
- For selection, the applicants’ overall profile and the following factors are considered:
- Academic Background
- Entrance Scores
- Work Experience
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website