Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad announces Admission to PGDM Program 2022, Apply now
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission – Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2022-24 (33rd Batch).
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process: On Going
- Register for GDPI on: 12th January 2022
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect latest by 30th November 2022.
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online or offline mode only.
- Online Mode : Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/
- Offline Mode : Application form can also be downloaded from the Website, filled by the candidate and sent to IMS along with a DD of Rs. 1100/- in favor of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi.
- Application form can be purchased from the counter at IMS Ghaziabad by paying Rs. 1100/-
- Applicant need to send the duly filled in form to IMS Ghaziabad, i.e. Institute of Management Studies, Lal Quan, GT Road, Ghaziabad – 201009 Uttar Pradesh (NCR).
- Application Fee : Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online or Offline Mode
- Admission to the PGDM Program is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, performance on a standardized test and strong communication skills.
- The merit is prepared on the basis of parameters given below:
- Grad % + 12th % + 10th % – 20 %
- Personal Interview – 25 %
- Written Expression Test – 10%
- CAT/MAT/CMAT Score – 20%
- Group Discussion – 25 %
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website