Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad announces Admission to PGDM Program 2023, Apply now
IMS Ghaziabad PGDM Admission – Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the academic session 2023-24 (34th Batch).
- Application Process: On Going
- Register for GD/PI on: 14th December 2022
- Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
- Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect..
- Interested candidates can apply online or offline mode only.
- Online Mode : Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/
- Offline Mode : Application form can also be downloaded from the Website, filled by the candidate and sent to IMS along with a DD of Rs. 1100/- in favor of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi.
- Application form can be purchased from the counter at IMS Ghaziabad by paying Rs. 1100/-
- Applicant need to send the duly filled in form to IMS Ghaziabad, i.e. Institute of Management Studies, Lal Quan, GT Road, Ghaziabad-201009 Uttar Pradesh (NCR).
- Application Fee : Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online or Offline Mode
- Admission to the PGDM Program is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, performance on a standardized test and strong communication skills.
- The merit is prepared on the basis of parameters given below:
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022