International Management Institute (IMI) Bhubaneswar announces Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2023-25
IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2023 – International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Full-Time 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program approved by AICTE for the academic year 2023-25.
IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2023
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for online submission of application forms and payment : 07th December 2022
- Admission to the PGDM Programme, the participants must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for admission to postgraduate programmes.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. The applicants to the programme are selected based on IMI Selection Index score calculated based on the past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score; written test; essay writing; group discussion; extempore, and personal interview. Appropriate weightage is given to work experience of the applicants.
- Participants for the PGDM programme may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply
- IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imibh.edu.in
- Application form is available at the link http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept admission applications off-line.
- Applicants should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee which is non-refundable.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- + GST @ 18%
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- IMI Selection Index consisting of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT score, past academic performance in graduation, class XII and class X, Written Ability Test and Personal interview besides other parameters, will be considered for selection. The Admission Committee, IMI Bhubaneswar reserves the right to decide on these components. The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website