Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bengaluru Announced FPM Admission 2022, Apply Now
IIPM Bengaluru FPM Admission – Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bengaluru invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM-PhD) Program for the academic year 2022 (03rd Batch).
Interested applicants can check out all of the details on IIPM Bengaluru FPM Admission 2022 eligibility, application procedure and such more.
- FPM offers specializations in the following areas related to domains specified earlier.
- Scholars can specialize in one of the following areas pertaining to commodities and associated agriculture domains with broader aspects of :
- Finance and Accounting
- Production and Operations Management
- Strategic Management and Corporate Governance
- Decision Science and Information system
- Last Date for Submitting Filled-in Application Forms : 30th January 2022
- For being considered eligible to apply for the program the candidate should have at least one of the following degrees from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as an Institute under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering and Technology/Management / Economics / Social Science / Commerce / Humanities with First Class.
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 % marks, CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU.
- Those appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline can also apply.
- The candidate should have cleared any of the following Tests
- Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, the GMAT/GRE/UGC NET/JRF etc. with valid scores.
- Alternatively, the candidates could appear in the test conducted by IIPM Research Aptitude Test (RAT) for the program.
- The recently qualified JRF/SRF candidates can also apply (please note this should not be later than two years of the JRF offer letter) in the relevant areas of specialization but they would need to appear in the test conducted by IIPM.
- Application form can be downloaded from Institute website (https://iipmb.edu.in/) and filled along with all the necessary Certificates and testimonials are to be attached with the application.
- Application Fee – GMAT/GRE/UGC /JRF : Rs. 1000/-
- Application Fee plus RAT Test Fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Demand Draft
- Selection of applicants for the Fellow Program Shall be on the basis of the following Criteria.
- Academic qualification and work experience
- Tentative research proposal and its presentation before the Selection Committee
- Personal Interview
- The decision of the Institute Selection Committee regarding admission shall be final.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website