Indian Institute of Management Lucknow announces Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) Admissions 2024, Apply now
IIM Lucknow Executive Fellow Program in Management Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications for admission to Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) for the academic year 2024-25.IIM Lucknow’s Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) is uniquely designed to meet learning aspirations of enthusiastic executives and teaching professionals, and will inculcate in them state-of-the-art research skills required for increased understanding of today’s complex business world while continuing to work. This is a doctoral program and primarily aims at preparing students for careers in management research, teaching and consulting. Interested candidates can check more details on IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission 2024 from the page below.
IIM Lucknow EFPM Admission 2024
- Announcement of the Program : 25th September 2023
- Last date of submission of completed application# : 20th November 2023
- Entrance Exam : December 15, 2023*
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates# : 25th January 2024*
- Personal Interviews : 20-23th February 2024*
- Announcement of Selected Candidates : 05th March 2024*
- Last Date of Acceptance and Submission of Acceptance Fee : 20th March 2024*
- Induction and commencement of Program : April 2024*
- Minimum eligibility criteria for applying to EFPM in the Academic Year: 2024- 25 are as below:
- a. For General/OBC category: Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XI) with minimum 55% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- b. For SC/ST category: Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) with minimum 50% marks;
- Graduation (non-engineering) with minimum 45% marks or equivalent CGPA and Post-graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- OR Graduation (engineering) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- (Note: MBA/PGDM with the duration of less than two academic years are not eligible, unless they are graduates of 4-year degree programs or have another PG degree.)
Age and Work Experience
- Currently employed in a full-time job with a minimum of 7 years of work experience as on 31st March 2024;
- Must not be more than 55 years of age as on 31st March 2024.
Qualifying examinations (any one of the followings)
- CAT Score (CAT taken in the year 2021 & 2022 are eligible);
- GATE Score(GATE taken in the year 2022 & 2023 are eligible);
- A valid GMAT score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- A valid GRE score as on the last date of applying to the program;
- JRF (Qualified);
- PGPWE Entrance Exam to be conducted in December 2023 at IIM Lucknow, NOIDA Campus (please mention in the application form if you wish to take this exam)..
Exemption from the first year
- On the recommendation of the interview panel, the exemption from the first year would be given to a candidate, who, in addition to the aforementioned points, is a two-year MBA/PGDM/equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10-point scale/minimum 70% marks/equivalent;
- (i) is a two-year MBA/PGDM/equivalent from an Indian institute/university that has featured in the 15 top institutes/universities as per the NIRF list released by the Government of India (List of Management Schools, any year), OR
- (ii)An institute/university having the MBA program pursued by the candidate, accredited by at least one of AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS.
- (note that the candidates who have done MBA/PGDM/Equivalent of a duration of less than two academic years are not eligible for first-year exemption.)
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iiml.ac.in/
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly.
- Applications are shortlisted by separate area level screening committees.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for personal interview to any one of IIM Lucknow Campus (Lucknow/ NOIDA).
- Final selection is based on personal interview and academic and professional profile.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Offline (At Noida Campus)
- Medium of Exam : English
- Exam Type : MCQ
- Total Number of Questions : 100
- Duration of Exam : 120 minutes
- Number of Sections : Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC), Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR), Quantitative Ability (QA)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website