Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode announces Post Graduate Program in Liberal Studies and Management for Session 2022, Apply Now
IIM Kozhikode PGP-LSM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode invites applications for admission to one-year full-time residential Post Graduate Program in Liberal Studies & Management (PGP-LSM) for the academic session 2022
Read further for more details on IIM Kozhikode PGP-LSM Admission 2022
IIM Kozhikode PGP-LSM Admission Dates 2022
- Online application opens : 23rd February 2022
- Last date for submission of application : 06th March 2022
- Shortlist for Interview : 15th March 2022 after 5 pm
- Online Interview commences : 18th April 2022
- Declaration of results : Tentatively 1st week of June 2022
- Classes commence Tentatively : 1st week of July 2022
- Course conclude : March 2024
IIM Kozhikode PGP-LSM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A graduate or post graduate degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (SC/ST/PwD candidates are allowed a relaxation of 5%)
- Must possess a valid score in CAT 2021/GRE/GMAT (In the case of GRE/GMAT the test has to be taken between 1 Jan 2021 to 31 December 2021, both days inclusive)
- Must meet the minimum eligibility criteria provided below:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (CAT), Verbal (GMAT), Verbal Reasoning (GRE)
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (CAT), Integrated Reasoning (GMAT), Analytical Writing (GRE).
IIM Kozhikode PGP-LSM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iimk.ac.in/. The Application fee is payable at the time of submitting the application online.
- Candidates deciding to withdraw the admission offer made to them are required to intimate their decision latest by June 18, 2022 by email after attaching the duly filled and signed withdrawal form, to [email protected].
- An amount of INR 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) will be deducted towards processing fee as per the Notification
- IIM Kozhikode adopts a three-staged selection process for its admissions to the Post Graduate Programme in Liberal Studies & Management programme
- The details of the three stages are given below.
- All candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to register online for the PGP-LSM of IIM Kozhikode
- In Stage 2, a shortlist of candidates in each reservation category will be prepared based on an Aggregate Index Score (AIS). The AIS is computed based on the performance in aptitude test (CAT/GMAT/GRE)*, academic performance, work experience, academic diversity score and gender diversity score.
- The short-listed candidates will be asked to appear for a Personal Interview (PI). After the conclusion of the PI process, a category-wise merit list will be prepared.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website