Indian Institute of Management Jammu announces Admission to Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program 2024, Apply Now
IIM Jammu Executive MBA Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) has invited applications for admission to Executive MBA Program (Blended Mode) Program for Working Executives Minimum Experiences 3 Years for the Academic Year 2024-26. The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in blended mode is a program for working executives with a minimum work experience of three years. There are many qualified professionals who could not pursue formal management education due to different reasons. EMBA in blended mode provides an opportunity to such experienced professionals with minimal disruption to their work routine and personal pursuits. These experienced professionals may be from industry, corporates, government organizations, armed/paramilitary forces, NGOs and entrepreneurs. EMBA is an intensive two-year program designed for mid/senior level professionals to enhance skills and capabilities essential at such responsible positions. The Executive MBA program will empower the participants with the knowledge, skill, attitude, flexibility and the ability for lifelong learning, to develop their careers to their fullest potentials. Check out details on IIM Jammu Executive MBA Admission 2024 from the post below.
IIM Jammu Executive MBA Admission 2024
- Last Date to Apply: 31st March 2024
- IIMJ-AT : 21th April 2024 (Tentative)
- Interview Date : 21th April 2024 (Afternoon) (Tentative)
- Publication of Result : 1st May 2024 (Tentative)
- Acceptance of Offer : One-Week from the publication of the result
- Work Experience: Candidates should have at least three years of work experience till the last date of application. Experience earned during the study period will not be considered.
- Educational Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC – OBC, and 45% for SC/ST/DAP awarded by recognised University/educational institution or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India or alternately should have completed professional programs like CA/CS/ICWA.
- Relevant Test Scores of CAT/GMAT/GRE. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form.
- The online EMBA application form can be filled at IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in.
- Download the completed online application form and send hard copy of the same along with the relevant supporting documents and the required Receipt of online payment through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 31st March 2024 to: Admissions Office (EMBA Programme), Indian Institute of Management Jammu, Old University Campus, Canal Road Jammu – 180016
- Enclose the Receipt of online fee payment of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000 in case of SC/ST/PwD category candidates) in favour of Indian Institute of Management Jammu along with your application.
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For GEN/OBC/EWS : Rs.2000/-
- The selection process of IIM Jammu consists of:
- Test Score – CAT/GMAT/GRE score or IIM Jammu Admission Test (IIMJAT) Score
- Academic Profile –Graduation Score/percentage
- Personal Interview
- Preparation of Merit list will be based on CAT/GMAT/GRE/IIMJAT Score, academic profile, gender diversity, and personal interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2024
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notification and Dates 2024