IIM Ahmedabad announces admission to Post-Graduate Program in Management for Executives (MBA-PGPX) 2024-25, Apply now
IIMA MBA-PGPX Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to the One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) Course for the academic year 2024-25. The Program is designed for ambitious executives who want to step up their career potential, confidently shoulder high-level responsibilities, bring forward game-changing ideas and prepare for a shifting global economy.
IIMA MBA-PGPX Admission 2024
- Application Open: Sept 18, 2023
- Application Close: Oct 30, 2023
- Shortlist: Nov 7, 2023
- Essay submission: Nov 7-9, 2023
- Ahmedabad & Delhi : Nov 25-26, 2023
- Mumbai & Hyderabad : Dec 2 -3, 2023
- Bangalore & Overseas Applicants : Dec 9 -10, 202
- New York/London : Dec 9-10, 2023
- Offers and waitlist : Dec 15, 2023
- Application Open: Nov 20, 2023
- Application Close: Dec 18, 2023
- Shortlist: Dec 29, 2023
- Essay submission: Dec 29-31, 2023
- Ahmedabad & Delhi : Jan. 06-07, 2024
- Mumbai & Hyderabad : Jan. 20-21, 2024
- Bangalore & Overseas Applicants : Jan 27-28, 2024
- Offers and waitlist : Feb 10, 2024
- The MBA-PGPX is meant for working professionals with a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of experience.
- Following are the basic criteria for the PGPX Application:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. 10 + 2 + 3 or 4 as the case may be.)
- Minimum Age of 25 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences. (E.g. For PGPX 24-25 commencing in April 2024, the candidate should have completed 25 years of age by March 31, 2024, i.e. must be born on or before March 31, 1999.) There is no upper age limit.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years from the date to the application deadline date of the round in which the candidate is applying. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the three rounds are – Round 1: September 04, 2018 Round 2: October 30, 2018 Round 3: December 18, 2018
- For PGPX 2024-25 Online GMAT/GRE (Take home) exam scores are not valid, only test centre-based GMAT/GRE scores are valid.
- Minimum 4 years of full-time work experience after completion of graduation as on March 31, 2024
- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select “Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)” as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.)
- Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online and register themselves on https://www.iima.ac.in/
- Candidates please read all instructions before applying.
- The selection process for the PGPX 2024-25 batch is a two-stage process.
- In the first stage, the candidates are short-listed for the Personal Interview from among the candidates who have applied to the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme. The short-listed candidates are expected to submit essays on specific topics, within the stipulated time period.
- In the second and final stage of the selection process, the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by a panel of IIMA faculty members. The panel will evaluate the candidate on several parameters (e.g. professional background, quality of experience, progression in career, academic preparedness, leadership potential, accomplishment and interpersonal skills) and assess the candidate’s fitment for the programme.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website