Indian Institute of Foreign Traded EPGDIB Admission 2022, Apply Now
IIFT Kolkata EPGDIB Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kolkata invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programme in International Business (EPGDIB) for the academic session 2022-23
Duration & Class Timings
- The duration of the Programme is about 18 months (April 2022 to September 2023) spread over three semesters. For the first week at the beginning of each Semester (WednesdaySunday) regular classes from 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM will be held at IIFT Kolkata Campus and thereafter classes would be held on all weekends from 09.30 AM to 06.30 PM.
- Last date of receipt of applications: December 31, 2021
- Commencement of EPGDIB (On-campus) Kolkata : April 2022
- Admission to the Executive Programme will be offered by the Institute based on candidates’ fulfillment of eligibility conditions and ability to synchronize programme objectives with personal career goals. The Executive Programme is open to all working professionals and self- employed individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduation or its equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of minimum FIVE years. OR
- Post-Graduate Degree / Engineering Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of minimum THREE years.
- Minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation.
- Managerial work experience till 31st December, 2021 only will be considered.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer is required at the time of admission (only for sponsored candidates).
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non- creamy layer)/PWD/EWS candidates as per Government of India rules.
- No age limit for applicants.
- Application to EPGDIB (On-Campus) is through prescribed on-line Application Form.
- Applicants will have to register themselves at IIFT website: www.iift.edu under ‘New Admissions’ and pay registration fees using the link that would appear after registration.
- Scanned copy of the relevant certificates needs to be uploaded while submitting an online application.
- Filled-in applications with enclosures and evidence of payment of Application Fee should be uploaded latest by 31st December, 2021.
- Applicants must mention their permanent e-mail id clearly in the application form.
- Application fee will not be refunded.
- All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- For GEN/OBC candidates : INR 2,000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates : INR 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- All applications received would be reviewed and screened. Only shortlisted candidates based on their qualifications & work experience will be informed.
- Interviews will be conducted online for the shortlisted candidates considering COVID-19 pandemic or for any other administrative reasons for admission to EPGDIB (On-Campus), Kolkata.
- The admissions to EPGDIB course are based purely on short listing of candidates by the Selection Committee
For more details and apply please visit the official website