IIFT announces Admission to Integrated Program in Management (BBA – Business Analytics and MBA – International Business ) 2022
IIFT Integrated Program in Management (BBA-BA & IB) Admission 2022-27 – The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Department of Commerce, Govt. of India, Kakinada Campus (Andhra Pradesh) is seeking applications for Admission to 5-years BBA Business Analytics + MBA – International Business through IPMAT Exam for the academic year starting from September 2022
- Last Date to Apply online for IPMAT 2022 of IIM Indore: 21st May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online for IIFT 2022: 02nd June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam by IIM Indore: 02nd July 2022
- Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC exam in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD/Transgender) or more in the year 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022
- Candidate must have passed class 10th exam with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD/Transgender) or more in the year not before 2018
- Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as a subject in +2 level is mandatory
- A candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2002 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1997)
- Those candidates who wish to apply for IIFT’s Integrated Programme in Management (BBA-Business Analytics and MBA-International Business) 2022-27 have to mandatorily apply for IIM- Indore entrance exam (IPMAT 2022).
- Step 1: Please visit IIM- Indore website (visit www.iimidr.ac.in) and fill their Online Application Form. After submitting the application successfully there, note the registration number of your application.
- Step 2: Visit IIFT website (www.iift.ac.in) and click on the ADMISSIONS 2022 icon. Submit IIFT’s online application form as per details given on the website. Please note that it is mandatory to fill in the IPMAT-2022 registration number in IIFT application form.
- Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PwD)
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- For short-listing/selecting the candidates, IIFT will use the score of IPMAT 2022 examination conducted by IIM-Indore.
- Merit list for the admission will be prepared on the basis of his/ her IPMAT 2022 Score of IIM-Indore, Academic Profile of class 10th and Gender Diversity
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website