Indian Institute of Foreign Trade announces admission to Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Global Human Resource Management Weekend Programs 2022, Apply now
IIFT EPGD-GHRM Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites applications for admission to Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Global Human Resource Management (EPGD-GHRM) Weekend Programmes (On Campus Delhi) for the academic session 2022-23
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Global Human Resource Management (EPGD-GHRM) Weekend Programmes (On Campus Delhi)
- The 18 month programme of Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Global Human Resource Management (at Delhi) will begin in June 2022.
IIFT EPGD-GHRM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of receipt of applications : 17th April 2022 (Sunday)
- Commencement of EPGD-GHRM (Weekend) June 2022
IIFT EPGD-GHRM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Admission to the Executive Program will be offered by the Institute based on candidates’ fulfillment of eligibility conditions and ability to synchronize programme objectives with personal career goals. The Executive Programme is open to all working professionals and self- employed individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian or Foreign University with 55% marks and minimum of 3 years of working experience in management / executive level is preferred. OR
- Post-graduation degree and any professional degree such as law, engineering, architecture, medicine, pharmaceutical, agriculture, horticulture, etc. with 55% marks and 2 years of managerial work experience is preferred.
- Only managerial work experience until 17th April 2022 will be considered.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer is required at the time of admission only for sponsored candidates.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PWD/EWS candidates as per Government of India rules.
- No age limit for applicants.
IIFT EPGD-GHRM Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants will have to register themselves at IIFT website: www.iift.ac.in under ‘New Admissions’
- and pay registration fees using the link that would appear after registration.
- Scanned copy of the relevant certificates needs to be uploaded while submitting an online application.
- Filled-in applications with enclosures and evidence of payment of Application Fee should be uploaded latest by 17th April 2022.
- Applicants must mention the e-mail id clearly in the application form.
- Application fee will not be refunded.
- For GEN/ OBC category candidates : INR 2,000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates : INR 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- The admission process would be based on the eligibility criteria. All applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for a personal interview. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance in the personal interview. Past academic record, experience, motivation to complete the program and willingness to excel would get weightage in overall assessment for admission.
For more information & to apply online, visit the university website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- MBA Entrance Exams Notifications 2022