ICFAI University Meghalaya announces Admission Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2022, Apply Now
ICFAI University Meghalaya MBA Admission 2022 – Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University Meghalaya invites applications for admission to two-years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2022
ICFAI University Meghalaya MBA Admission 2022
MBA Program Details
- Duration: Two years
- Medium: The medium of instruction is English.
- Specializations: Elective Marketing, Banking, Insurance, Finance, HRM, IT & Systems, Accounting, Investments
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form : July 18th, 2022
- Interview and Admission Decision : July 21st, 2022
- Last Date for payment of admission fee : July 29th, 2022
- Reporting at the ICFAI University for submission of certificates and verification by producing originals and registration : July 29th, 2022
- Payment of First Semester Fee : On or before July 29th, 2022
- Commencement of Preparatory Classes: August 01th – 15th, 2022
- Commencement of Regular Classes : August 08th, 2022
- Pass in Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks. Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible to apply
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iumeghalaya.edu.in
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the DD of Rs.300/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Meghalaya – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Meghalaya.
- Fill the Application Form: Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office
- Selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website