Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for Session 2024, Apply now
Great Lakes Institute of Management PG Program Admission 2024 – Great Lakes Institute of Management invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into the course of Post Graduate Program In Management (PGPM) for the academic year 2024.The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM), is the flagship full-time MBA program offered by Great Lakes since 2004. The PGPM is among the top ranked one year MBA program. The program is custom designed to help transform high potential professionals into competent business ready managers.
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission 2024
PGPM Secilaization Offered
Great Lakes offer specializations in the following 5 areas and students can opt for a Major and Minor specialization from the same:
- Operations and IT
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Last date of submission – Cycle 1 : 10th October 2023
- Analytical Writing Test (AWT): TBD
- Personal Interview (PI): TBD
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline, with an academic track record of 50% throughout
- Minimum 8 years full time work experience by 1st October, 2023
Other Application Requirements
- Two Recommendations (provide email-ids of the recommenders, the recommenders would be contacted at a later date)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form
- Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
- Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000.
- Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Application fee: Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the interview and group discussions.
- The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- Academic Abilities
- Standardized Test Scores
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Integrity and Ethical Values
- Diversity of Experience
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023