Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai announces Admission to PG Program in Management (PGPM) for Session 2022
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission – Great Lakes Institute of Management invites Applications from the interested candidates for admission into the course of Post Graduate Program In Management (PGPM) Program for the academic year 2022-2023.
PGPM Courses Offered
Great Lakes offer specializations in the following 5 areas and students can opt for a Major and Minor specialization from the same:
- Operations and IT
- OB and Strategy
- Business Analytics
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of Submission – Final Cycle : 20th April, 2022
- Analytical Writing Test (AWT): TBD
- Personal Interview (PI): TBD
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Valid CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT scores. For PGPM 2022-23, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2019, CAT taken in 2020/2021, XAT taken in 2021/2022 or CMAT taken in 2021/2022
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with at least 50% in graduation
- Typically candidates with more than two years of work experience are considered. However, exceptional students with 18+ months of experience (by April 30th, 2022) may be considered.
- Freshers and candidates with lesser experience may apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program
- *Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
- +Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI and uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of the Great Lakes programs.
Great Lakes Institute of Management PGPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form
- Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
- Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000.
- Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Application fee: Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the interview and group discussions.
- The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
- Academic Abilities
- Standardized Test Scores
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Integrity and Ethical Values
- Diversity of Experience
For more details and apply, please visit the official website